2003 JETTA TDI Wagon For Sale - Western Massachusetts !!!SOLD!!!

bobblue

TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon
I’m selling my beloved TDI. $2500

I’m retired, my wife got a new car and we don’t need two cars and a truck so it’s time. This is probably the best vehicle that I’ve owned and I’ve had a lot. I’m the original owner having bought it in the fall of 2002.
I’ve been meticulous with regular service and any needed maintenance from the beginning. I’ve used the best mechanic I could find in my area, Mike McCann in Westboro, Mass. He used to post as TDI Mike and he truly is a master mechanic.

It has 263,200 miles on it and is in very good condition. 5-speed manual transmission. Registered and inspected and running well.

I have all service records from 2003 on.

DETAILS
  • Oil Changes every 5,000 miles with synthetic 5W40
  • New Rack and Pinion – April 2019 at 259,000
  • Battery – April 2019
  • Rear brakes- October 2019
  • Crank sensor - July 2018
  • Second Timing Belt replaced along with water pump and turbo line– May 2018 at 250,256
  • Starter – December 2018 at 257,000
  • Front Brakes – September 2017
  • Alternator - September 2016
  • Clutch replaced – April 2015
  • New Rear Axle – May 2018
  • Injectors and intake manifold – August 2014
  • Thule Racks included
  • Four Continental Tires additional - Pure Contact with one summer’s use
  • Alpine Car Stereo System
NEEDING ATTENTION

• Fuel Tank straps: the old straps were beginning to rust out so I replaced them myself with what I had on hand. This was at the beginning of Covid so I was limited with material and help. They should be inspected for worthiness.
  • Interior lights: tried to chase it down but no luck. Not fuse
  • Glove compartment: it would not open no matter what I tried. Had to dismantle it. Needs replacement.
  • Driver side rocker panel rust: passenger side rocker was replaced by new a few years ago. I cleaned, put in filler and patched the driver side.
  • AC needs recharging

I'm baffled as to how to post photos. Sorry. Maybe direct contact with me will do it. Thanks...Bob

Last edited:

TornadoRed

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI wagon, silver; 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, indigo blue; 2003 Golf GL 5-spd, red (PARTED); 2003 Golf GLS 5-spd, indigo blue (SOLD); 2003 Jetta TDI wagon, Candy White (SOLD)
It appears that I don't need a 4th ALH TDI and none of my family members have responded so far.