2003 Jetta TDI Sedan for sale, $3750 firm

lw28

TDI
2003 Jetta
Ok guys. This is what I've decided to do. I love my car but feel it is time to let it go. This is a 2003 Jetta TDI that I am trying to sale. I have corresponded with Richard(CoolAirVW) and Ben(vwjettadsl) about a surge problem that happens from time to time. I called Richard in Kansas City and he said that a valve body repair will most likely fix this surging. Anyway, I am not a mechanic and really don't want to invest $500 into this car. There are no mechanical problems with the car other than this surge, no slipping. I have owned the car for 3 years and bought it from my boss. It is a two owner vehicle. White, with black interior, sliding sunroof etc.. Please PM me if interested.

cfm56

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Jetta TDI SportWagen
more info is needed as well pictures...otherwise, goodluck

lw28

TDI
2003 Jetta
sure, I can post some pics...might be a day or so as it is supposed to rain tmrw. Also I can be reached via cell if anyone is interested in more info..just pm me and I'll post it.

thanks, Lucas

lw28

TDI
2003 Jetta
I am trying to post pictures and need help. I have several great pictures but I am not sure how to post them on the forum. Can someone advise me on how to do this?

speed185187

Veteran Member
TDI
Case 580 Super M,
easiest way I've always done it is to open a photobucket account then copy the IMG code from the web page into your post.