2003 Golf TDI GLS 5 speed – Lots and lots of upgrades! Northwest Ohio

greenzj

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Jetta
2003 Golf TDI GLS 5 speed – Lots and lots of upgrades! Northwest Ohio

I am selling my 2003 Golf Tdi 5-speed in order to purchase a brand new car. I purchased the car from Ross Kuhns here on the forum in November (See the link below for his for sale post and all info on the car.) My asking price is $6000 or best offer.

Since purchase, I have installed a brand new OEM N75 valve from IDParts and I have run ALL NEW vacuum lines. When I purchased the car it had an overboost issue, and I had hoped replacing these items would fix it, however it did not. I believe the turbo will need removed and cleaned to solve the issue. Other than the the car is in fantastic shape and is an absolute blast to drive. The car now has 314k miles as of yesterday and is averaging 650 miles per tank with mixed driving (mostly city).

If you have any questions feel free to PM me or call me at 419-296-0943. I dont NEED to sell the car, but I would like to in order to make a larger down payment on a new car (2015 Ford Focus ST)

http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=427959

The car hit 314k miles today (5/9/15) and has zero CELs. Also, the air conditioning works perfectly! ��

Last edited:

greenzj

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Jetta
These are the most recent pictures I have of the car. Some are with the summer wheels, others are with the winter wheels

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

greenzj

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Jetta
I am flexible on my price, however I will not take half of my asking price. Please do not waste my time or yours with insulting offers. Thank you. Anyways, to the top!

greenzj

Veteran Member
TDI
00 ALH Jetta
Bump! Thanks Ross! You built a great car, and it shows!