2002 VW Beetle TDI ALH 6DPD - CT *SOLD*

MKIV_TDI

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 2002 Golf TDI, '89 Audi 200 Wagon Quattro 2.5 AEL TDI
Hi all, I've sold a few cars here, namely my TDI conversions.
This happens to be my aunt's beetle. Probably one of the strongest running cars in our family fleet right now, but not necessarily the prettiest :)

See link to FB post for details.

278k mi., $4k

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Sorry not sure how to edit on mobile -- it's obviously not a 6spd, regular 5spd.

My A8 TDI 6SPD conversion is occupying too much of my time ;)

MKIV_TDI

TDI
For clarification, my aunt is the seller, she will sign bill of sale and title and everything else. I'm just helping her car get exposure.
Any questions feel free to PM, as well as offers. The car is taking up room in her driveway now that she's replaced it with a new beetle so she's open to reasonable offers. Great running car that needs very little except ABS sensor, and likely coolant sensor since we all know how often these tend to go.

Thanks!

MKIV_TDI

TDI
When was last TB?
Hi there, around 12k miles ago. (Last year).
Not documented, unfortunately. Did it myself. I'll look through my phone to see if I took any pics in the process and can provide exif data to show when pic was taken, etc. Thanks!

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Price drop$3.5k

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Final bump before I remove engine and tranny to keep for whatever future projects!

bigsexyTDI

Veteran Member
TDI
'98 NB, '04 Jetta
I would love to have it, but I have already driven one Bug home to Kentucky from the East Coast. Not sure I am ready to do it again.

Warthog

Veteran Member
TDI
see Bio
Where is the car located? Is it a one-owner car? I don't do facebook and have not see your ad...tried to post to you earlier but on an unfamiliar computer so you probably didn't see my questions.

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Hi all. Warthog, it's in SouthWest CT. About half an hour from they CT/NY border on I95/Route 15.
You also brought up a good point about Facebook, and that there are certainly individuals out there that don't use it and wouldn't even be able to see the post. I've hosted the photos so they should be visible below.

It isn't a one owner car. My aunt bought it from the previous owner, also a woman. Honestly not sure if that lady was first, or if it's had a few. For interested parties, I can show the maintenance receipts she handed over when my aunt purchased the car. Either way, mechanically it's got a great drivetrain. With winter coming around, it's also equipped with heated cloth seats (I didn't even know that was an option on cloth interior.)

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Sold thanks all!