2002 Golf GL TDI Auto 131K Noblesville, IN $5100

DCELL

Veteran Member
TDI
'01 GOLF 2DR, ‘15 Passat SEL TDI
***EDIT: CAR IS SOLD!***

I have decided to get serious about selling my "other" TDI. I made an Ebay Classified listing for it, I have a whole bunch of info and pictures there. Just search ebay for item # 110687635982. It's a "local" classified listing so it will not show up in a general Ebay search (unless your zip code is local), you have to search by number.

It's a 2002 Indigo Blue Golf 4dr with a tan interior. There is some light body damage and a little oil leak but overall it is a solid car. The Glove box door is NOT broken, the in-dash cup holders are NOT broken. There are two sets of keys. The tires are decent. The brakes are decent. Glow plugs new as of today (no more CEL). It has a defender tech galvanized steel skid plate installed. DRL's have been disabled the old school way. No other mods.

This car is an AUTOMATIC. For you purists that just cant stand 01M trannys, I also have most of the parts for a 5spd SWAP including the transmission sitting in the garage. If someone here is interested, we could probably work something out. Contact me if you are interested, send me a PM with your phone # and we can talk.

Please keep the 01m bashing to yourself. We all know it's not a great gearbox. That's why I had the 5pd swap at the ready, but the auto runs just fine and I would trust it to go anywhere.

Any parts (roof rack, 5spd, etc.) that do not sell with the car will eventually make their way to the parts for sale section...

Last edited: