2000 Golf TDI 4dr GLS For Sale

therabbittree

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 passat, 2000 Golf, 2003 Allroad tdi
This is my Uncle's car , he lives right next to me and is not computer savy so, I offered to post it for him. He is the 2nd owner. Car has 60900 miles. Has 5 spd, Grey / Black Cloth, Sunroof, Alloy sumner wheels and tires, Winter Steel rims and tires, has upsolute chip, He bought it with about 15k miles on it. I have serviced it for him since he bought it. Has had the CCV disconnected from intake since then, EGR is dialed back via Vagcom, New Timing belt, water pump, misc from full diesel geek t belt kit etc at about 55k I did all the work, has mufflerectomy, always used sythentic diesl oil either Delvac 1 or Rotella Synthetic, No rust, no accidents, rides nice, and is clean. My uncle has it parked on concrete all the time and he is retired so it doesn't pile miles on etc. looking for offers price wise near $10,000.
please contact me (845)240-6758 cell and his contact# is (845)223-3550, ask for Brian. car is loacted in LaGrangeville NY zip 12540
Thanks
Deo

Last edited:

Harvieux

Vendor , w/Business number
TDI
06 A5 Pkg.2 w/navi & ASEP
Shastapk said:
5 spd or auto?
It's a 5-speed. Look at the pic of the engine bay and notice the counter weight near and below the batt. Also, there are coolant GP's on the left side of the engine. Later!

Mcgink

Veteran Member
TDI
I-Red,"The Passat formerly known as Harlequin" 97 B4, a non VW GTDI too
Harvieux said:
It's a 5-speed. Look at the pic of the engine bay and notice the counter weight near and below the batt. Also, there are coolant GP's on the left side of the engine. Later!
Plus the lack of the PRND321 window in the cluster ;)

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
PM sent.

how are the brakes/rotors and suspension? how does the UPS chip drive? spikey or smoky at all? stock injectors? turbo feels in good shape i assume? what shape are all the tires in and what kind? does it have heated seats?

therabbittree

Veteran Member
TDI
B4 passat, 2000 Golf, 2003 Allroad tdi
pms' answered,
The Chip is smooth, drives great, no heated seats , but it has a sunroof, suspension is stock and is fine, Tires are good & decent, The brakes were done at about 40k . new rotors front and back and pads etc.. only thing it could use is a antenna mast..as its dry rotted... other then that it needs nothing that I'm aware of..I'd drive it to California at 2 am in the morning with out blinking a eye......if it was mine, I'd have a set of guages in it, but its not mine..
Let me know,
Thanks
Deo

burpod

teh stallionz!!1
TDI
82 rabbit vnt ahu, 98 jetta vnt ahu, 05 parts car, 88 scirocco.. :/
bought the car we were originally interested in. unless there is a money crunch you should wait until summer to sell it, imo. tdi prices now are so low... seems like a great car! hope it finds a responsible home....