1996 Passat Wagon

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
R320 CDI, '96 B4V (for sale)
I've had it passively listed in my signature, but I need it to go. Don't make me put it on ebay! :rolleyes: Click on B4V link in signature for more info.

This is a well loved wagon. Purchased from original owner at 186K and only selling as we replaced her with another Passat wagon.

sold

cheers,
K

Last edited:

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
$7000 with no repair to dents, cracked windshield or dead instrument cluster. Buyer should have gone to the $8000 and had all that fixed... I wanted her to leave me in great shape, but for $1000 even with insurance money (dents) I wasn't going to come out ahead. :rolleyes:

Oh, and I'm teaching him all about biodiesel. He's hanging around the coop tomorrow to see us brew.

dieseldorf

Top Post Dawg
TDI
ex- 1996 wagon, ex-2000 Jetta
Seems like a fair price. Aren't there quite a few available for sale right now?

quantum_tdi said:
Oh, and I'm teaching him all about biodiesel. He's hanging around the coop tomorrow to see us brew.

That's very thoughful of you :D

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
dieseldorf said:
Seems like a fair price. Aren't there quite a few available for sale right now?
yes, it was wierd to see so many come up for sale. Not many have a history like this one though. 186K by original owner, meticulous maintenance (he is a physicist and sound engineer), garaged, and upgraded. I think it was a pretty fair deal. I'll sleep tonight.

quantum_tdi

Veteran Member
TDI
I know, I know... us crazy enviro-nuts. :rolleyes:

What I should have said was "give him a deal". I didn't drive much of a hard bargain is all