1991 corrado tdi

rallypilot

This is a feeler to see if anybody would be interested in buying my 1991 volkswagen Corrado with a 1998 Mk3 Jetta tdi conversion. The car chassis has about 112k on it and the motor has about 180k by now. The timing belt has about 10-15k left before it should be changed. I have been driving the car now for 2 years and have worked out all the major bugs. I have a mk3 glass sunroof installed and custom headliner and grey leather seats. I also have euro belts and euro map trays with a Vr6 hood as extra's if that floats your boat. The only thing that doesn't work is the a/c, Hopefully by the time someone reads this I will have it working. All it needed was some new seals and the wires hooked up because it worked just fine in my old jetta. I never bothered getting the seals for the lines but everything is in and all it has to be is hooked up if I actually don't get around to doing it, I should though before anybody actually comes to see it. Oh I almost forgot, the rear electric spoiler doesn't work, sort of, it goes up but blows a fuse when it comes down, go figure. I'll look into that though before too long to see if I get get that sorted too. If you're looking for a sleek 2 door vw that gets almost 50 mpg then this is your ticket. If you're interested then let me know and what do you think of $7900 obo to start. I have no clue what it's worth but it was a ***** to do so lets start there. Thanks for looking.

rallypilot

I would love to post them but it won't let me. If you could shoot me your e-mail I'll gladly send you some. Later.

rallypilot

I am in Wilton NH. Ph everybody who has messaged or e-mailed me I e-mailed you all back. Thanks for the interest.