1990 Corrado with 1z swap in MD $4500

alex97jazzblue

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH, BRM
White exterior with red dot interior. Mechanically near perfect with a 1z from 97 passat swap and 5spd. Adjustable coilovers and 17inch wheels.
Timing belt, water pump etc have all been serviced in last 30k.
This is not a mint corrado but everything is working and in tact. Body is still solid and interior is decent.
Drove to Georgia from MD and got exactly 50mpg. Not looking for trades unless 2012 vw tdi or newer.
$4500
call or text 443 eight zero one 2231

bmwM5power

Veteran Member
TDI
15 GSW TDI S 6MT 02 JETTA TDI GLS 5MT 15 GOLF TDI SE 6MT 15 GOLF TDI SEL DSG
I guess pictures would help a lot in the sale

InfoSec Guy

TDI
2013 Passat TDI SEL
I tried communicating with this guy about his Craigslist ad for this car. It looks good, but he's a jerk and didn't want to answer any questions.

Buyer beware.

alex97jazzblue

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH, BRM
bad hair

Many of us have known or have spoken to Alex for years. He (or you) may have been having a bad hair day. Just sayin'.
Im always having a bad hair day because I only have so much left. :p

I'll work on some better pictures this weekend. My craigslist ad is all I have at the moment.

I really don't want to sell the corrado but between all the cars I have, it makes it very difficult to keep everything when I live in the city and store them in the county.

golden01

Veteran Member
TDI
1981 VW Rabbit Truck
Nice car Alex. I have lost all of my hair, so I can no longer have a bad day :) I am driving my 1981 VW diesel Rabbit Caddy still, and am picking up a 1 ton 1999 Ford Powerstroke five speed extended cab to clean up in a swap later this month. Otherwise, I would be interested in finishing out your car! Who knows, I could pick up vehicles for you, once I get the Ford outfitted the way I like. Enjoy today. Looking forward to seeing more pics of this unique vehicle.

alex97jazzblue

Veteran Member
TDI
ALH, BRM
Sure just let me know. The corrado is an interesting car in terms of engineering. Specifically the electrical portion. My buddy had to design me a homemade relay system to deal with the common window failure issue. But they work perfect now! The mechanical end of the car is fine. There are just little nit bits on the inside that need some love. All the hard part has been completed.