1987 Mercedes 300 SDL

coley970

TDI
2005 vw passat tdi wagon
Hello all,
While not a VW, when I sold my Passat TDI, I bought a 1987 Mercedes 300SDL turbo diesel, and now need to sell it. Great condition, interior is great shape other than some carpet fading. Tail light mod (I put additional brake lamps in the available fog light spots). Seals and shift kit for transmission, and new transmission mount. New flex discs. New rear main seal for engine. Boiled out fuel tank, new tank screen and tank fuel lines and sender, and resealed the tank. Tires are almost new. All power features work, including all seat functions, cruise control, automatic climate control, passenger side power mirror, sunroof operates and seals fine. New a/c relay, and fully charged, blows cold. New monovalve kit for the heater. New engine stop valve. This car runs and drives great, and just needs someone to take care of the few paint chips and minor rust spots for it to look like new. Has the original Becker stereo, which sounds great after I replaced the fader switch, but the readout has some incomplete pixels, and I don't know if the cassette deck works since I do not have any cassettes. Since the car was from Florida, the block heater had never been used, so I bought a new cord for that. Battery new last spring. I even fixed the sagging map pockets on the back of the front seats! I am the second owner, the car spent it's life in Florida. This is an opportunity to own a great SDL that has had all of the major issues fixed. Please contact me if you have any questions. Mileage will change because I drive it when the weather is good, and the car is listed locally as well. I recently drove it 300 miles over the Colorado mountains for a potential buyer to look at it, and got 31 mpg! Just checked the brake pads and rotors, and they're good to go - I replaced the sensors, and the dash warning light went off. I have installed e-code headlights and deleted the headlight wipers. It has about 121,000 miles on it. I will also provide a car cover. Call me at 970-379-6433, or email me at coley970@gmail.com. I have lots of picturs.

R.A.R

TDI
Current: Silver 2012 Touareg TDI Executive. Gone:1996 White Passat B4, 1996 Green Passat B4, 2002 Gold Euro-Spec Passat B5, 2014 Passat TDI SEL
What's the asking price?