14 A7 TDI prestige loaded!

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
04 Jetta GLS BEW, 14 Audi A7 V6 TDI, 13 Porsche Cayenne V6 TDI
14 A7 Prestige - ZF 8 speed auto, S-Line, sport suspension, heated F/R seats (fronts w/ AC), LED lighting, 4 zone climate control, Night Vision, HUD, Adaptive Cruse, Lane departure system, cold weather package, F/R cameras, Ambient lighting and heated steering wheel. Everything but massage seats and the B&O stereo (the Bose is quite good!)
I prior owner - I picked it up with 105k miles. Wheels were curbed so I bought some 20x10.5" Niche wheels and Conti DWS06 tires in 265-35-20. I added a Apple carplay system and have a Buzzken downpipe ready to go - most likely with a Malone stage 2 once the warranty expires.

Last edited:

red16vdub

Veteran Member
TDI
03 JSW 5spd
14 A7 Prestige - ZF 8 speed auto, S-Line, sport suspension, heated F/R seats (fronts w/ AC), LED lighting, 4 zone climate control, Night Vision, HUD, Adaptive Cruse, Lane departure system, cold weather package, F/R cameras, Ambient lighting and heated steering wheel. Everything but massage seats and the B&O stereo (the Bose is quire good!)
I prior owner - I picked it up with 105k miles. Wheels were curbed so I bought some 20x10.5" Niche wheels and Conti DWS06 tires in 265-35-20. I added a Apple carplay system and have a Buzzken downpipe ready to go - most likely with a Malone stage 2 once the warranty expires.

Very sexy indeed.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Just before the warranty expired I did the full delete and then added the Magnaflow catback system because it was still unbelievably quiet! Now it's fully straightpiped from the turbo on back and I love it! It's my near-daily commuter. 2-3 days a week (I work 4-10hr days).

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Rear calipers painted red, rear wing lip installed. Wheels ceramic coated. 123k miles and counting.

gforce1108

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Very nice, what mpg are you seeing with the delete and tune?
Really about the same in the mid 30s but mostly because it's so much more fun to drive that I drive it harder. The open exhaust just begs to be run at higher RPMs! I drive almost all the time in manual mode so I can hear it sing. :)