• The TDIClub classifieds section is a heavily trafficked section of the forum that encompasses want-to-buy (WTB) and for-sale (FS) threads for the entire world. Due to the demanding nature and fast pace of this section, it is imperative that you know and understand the rules. It is also important to remember that this is the only parts classifieds section.

Cross-posting and posting classifieds in the regional sections (except the dedicated thread in Ontario) is not permitted.

Multiple items should be sold in one thread. Make sure to provide a description for all items in your post along with pictures and prices. If you start multiple threads with individual items, they will be locked or combined at the discretion of the moderators.

Here is a quick outline of the classifieds section rules. If you don't follow these rules, you subject yourself to thread deletion, thread combination, infractions, or posting privilege revocation.

Thread titles:
    • Put FS or WTB in your thread title. This will let other users know if you are selling or buying.
    • Briefly describe what you are selling. Thread titles have limited space. Be as descriptive, yet succinct, as possible.
    • Put your location in the title.
    • If space allows, put your price in the title

Title example (single item): "FS: 2004 Mk4/BEW cylinder head - Portland, OR - $500"
    Title example (multiple items): "FS: MK6 fog lights, front bumper, headlights, grill - Detroit, MI"
    Title example (car part-out): "FS: Mk3 Jetta parting out engine & interior - Dallas, TX"

Thread text descriptions and pictures:
    • All for-sale threads must include pictures of the items that you are selling. One picture is sufficient, but multiple pictures with different angles will help buyers. A picture is worth a thousand words. If you don't know how to post pictures on TDIClub, see this thread: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=286691
    • All for-sale threads must include a description. We don't charge per-word, so be as descriptive as possible. The more information you can provide, the easier it will be for buyers.
    • All for-sale threads must include a price. Auctions and bidding are not allowed. If you want to auction something off, use eBay.
    No picture, no price, NO SALE!

Thread maintenance/updates/bumps:
    • When you sell something, update your thread with "SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title.
    • If you have multiple items for sale, update your thread as each item has been sold. When everything has been sold, updated the thread with "ALL ITEMS SOLD!" Moderators will close the thread and update the title when all items have been sold.
    • If you bump your thread, please delete old bumps by clicking on EDIT and then deleting the old bump. This will reduce clutter in your thread and make it easier to read. It also makes you look less desperate.
    • If you drop your price, please update your first post in addition to posting the new price. If you would like the thread title changed, click on the report post icon and let a moderator know what you would like the title changed to.

Moderator intervention and infraction points:
    Moderators will be monitoring the classifieds section. If a moderator determines that you have not been following the rules listed above, corrections will be made and infraction points will be assessed to your account.

What is an infraction point? Simple - it's a system of keeping track of user behavior. A moderator can assign a point value based on the severity of the infraction, as well as an expiration date on the points assessed. If you accumulate a certain number of points, the system will auto-ban you for a predefined amount of time. The more points you accumulate, the longer your ban period will be.

One example of points is as follows: multiple threads will be combined into a single thread, with the number of infraction points assessed corresponding to the number of threads merged. If we merge four threads into one, then you will be assessed four points that expire in 30 days. When you reach five points, the system will auto-ban you for one day.*

*This is an example based on the current infraction system structure. We reserve the right to modify the infraction system at any time without notice or updates to this announcement.

Thank you for your cooperation, and good luck with your sales and searches! :)

-TDIClub Administration

110 TDI engine almost new for sale

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
have a 110 Hp long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1800 you pickup in Austin.

Blueprinted Kerma race injectors, made something like 150 HP to the wheels forget now, 10,000 miles on them $400 shipped, toss in second set of nozzels, as I don't now where they came from?? nope not a clue

two piece VTN15 turbo, new, you would need to take it apart the exhaust housing to put in on US one piece exhaust, it is easy to do $100 shipped. I only have the turbo

Aluminum flywheel from DGeek, has Vr6 clutch and plate $100 shipped, I won't ship the clutch and plate, local pickup

MAF for a 2001 TDI, about 10 minutes of use $50 shipped.

some sort of larger drilled rotors new $25 you pickup

I'll drop the price 10% each week. Will do postal money order.

Not all the stuff is mine, some are for GI stuck in hell holes.
turbo5@suddenlink.net

Oh got a Integra Type R, a Challenger, a turbo Civic HX, my 440 1967 ABody from highschool in case you guys wanted to know.

OZ 17x7 Supperleggeras $500 you pickup, these are nice painted antratic again as OZ paint is crap to start with one rim with the most minor and I mean minor curb mark on the rim. lugs center caps of course, you pick up.

Last edited:

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
have a 110 Hp long block, I took the head off, this is the one with the harder bearings, head is still on the block but would need new bolts and head gasket, has about 1000 miles on it. $1600 you pickup in Austin.

Blueprinted Kerma race injectors, made something like 157 HP to the wheels forget now, 10,000 miles on them $300 shipped. These are the balanced race injectors come now $400 is super cheap, not cheap junk non-balanced stuff. I forget all the pop rates etc but you all can do a search.

two piece VTN15 turbo, new, you would need to take it apart the exhaust housing to put in on US one piece exhaust, it is easy to do $100 shipped. I only have the turbo (sold):D

Aluminum flywheel from DGeek, has Vr6 clutch and plate $80 shipped, I won't ship the clutch and plate, local pickup

MAF for a 2001 TDI, about 10 minutes of use $45 shipped.

some sort of larger drilled rotors new $25 you pickup

I'll drop the price 10% each week. Will do postal money order.

Not all the stuff is mine, some are for GI stuck in hell holes.
turbo5@suddenlink.net

Oh got a Integra Type R, a Challenger, a turbo Civic HX, my 440 1967 ABody from highschool in case you guys wanted to know.

OZ 17x7 Supperleggeras $400 you pickup, these are nice painted antratic again as OZ paint is crap to start with one rim with the most minor and I mean minor curb mark on the rim. lugs center caps of course, you pick up. Come now these are the best looking rims ever for a VW!!!:p

Last edited:

chirishboy

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 5spd
What are the hole diameters on those nozzles? I am trying to compare them to others, but cannot find those injectors from your description... link?

Also, may be interested in the clutch/flywheel package!

Oldman

Top Post Dawg
These are from Kerma so you know they are not chinese junk: more than enough to twist your driveshafts off. What else do you need. LOL. :eek:502 R injectors double balanced high break rare come guys this is like $375 to get the heads, and $175 to get the injectors, $60.00 to balance, then break in, the $60.00 to balance. The whole bunch of shipping and hassles but hey. Since I did a search and found out how much they cost I've jacked the price up!!! $400 shipped double balanced almost new 502 Rs come and get them.

http://www.europeancarweb.com/tech/0212ec_yokohama_oz_superleggera_wheels/index.html

Last edited:

chirishboy

Veteran Member
TDI
2001 Jetta TDI 5spd
These are from Kerma so you know they are not chinese junk: more than enough to twist your driveshafts off. What else do you need. LOL. :eek:502 R injectors double balanced high break rare come guys this is like $375 to get the heads, and $175 to get the injectors, $60.00 to balance, then break in, the $60.00 to balance. The whole bunch of shipping and hassles but hey. Since I did a search and found out how much they cost I've jacked the price up!!! $400 shipped double balanced almost new 502 Rs come and get them.
So your price on them just went up?? weak sauce... Id much rather get a new set from DBW balanced & installed for $450.

I searched the kerma site and couldnt locate a Race 502 set. I am not certain if these injectors from a 110hp would fit on an ALH engine either...

G60ING

Top Post Dawg
TDI
No TDIs Currently, I have an R36 Corrado. I've had an ALH Corrado swap, AHU Corrado swap and 2003 TDI Jetta
I think you really need to post up more details if you want the items to sell.

What code if the block? If you don't know the code, is the block and internal or external waterpump block? Why do you think the head gasket is bad? Do you have pics?

The turbo is this the turbo that comes on the AFN and AHH european cars? What are the numbers on the ID tag? Any pics? What does the turbo compressor outlet look like?

What application are the rotors for? what lug pattern? What diameter?

Wheels: what lug pattern? What offset?