110 cams

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
Looks interesting but i wouldn't like the guess the power gains.........what do they claim........its worth contacting them so they can provide more info on what power levels are expected and what other mods they suggest in having done to go along with there cam.

skid9uk

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 110
Aint sure what power gains they claim i'll drop them a email while at work tomorrow see what they say. Would you need a remap for the cams to work properly?

mojogoes

Top Post Dawg
TDI
mk3 tdi golf
yes.....and obviously you would get the best results if you were over fueling to some degree plus other mods in place ie head/flow,larger intake/turbo etc.

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Pretty close to the timing specifications I had for my cams.

skid9uk

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 110
I emailed them today for a price and what power gains you would expect to see there are quite a few differant ones from Road minimum through to race max theres 6 differant ones in total. Still waiting for a reply though I'll post back when they contact me.

Cheers

Chris:D

ToledoTDi

skid9uk said:
I emailed them today for a price and what power gains you would expect to see there are quite a few differant ones from Road minimum through to race max theres 6 differant ones in total. Still waiting for a reply though I'll post back when they contact me.

Cheers

Chris:D
Nothing back yet then ?

skid9uk

Veteran Member
TDI
1998 110
No not yet its a Italian company so knowing our luck non of them speak english!:rolleyes: ive emailed them twice now with no luck as soon as i get a reply i'll post back:)