1.9 pd105 BXE reliable 250-300hp build

MildManiac

TDI
opel 1.7 cdti
Happy New year everyone!

I need a new car and wanted to get a Skoda Octavia II 1.9 4x4 with 6-speed manual. More power would be pretty neat.

I need someone to go through the mods I planned out, since I've never modified a car and don't know if all of them make sense for my power target.

Modlist:
maXpeeding rods (heard bad things about stock bxe rods)
Bored PD150 Pistons
GTB2260VK
100% injector nozzles
12.9 head bolts
Upgraded clutch
EGR delete
Cat delete
Aftermarket intercooler + piping

I want the car to still be reliable and use it as a daily, but I'm also glad of every penny saved.

Are the pistons a good investment? They have these little oil tunnels to allow the oil squirters to cool them better.

Does it make sense to upgrade just the nozzles on the injectors? Complete bodies are out of my budget... Is there a drawback to go even bigger, to leave some headroom for later on (maybe 2. ECU with a maxed out map for dumbfuckery).

How does the stock intercooler hold up? Idk if I should do the intercooler right away (I'd try to fit a China 600x300x76mm), or save up for one that goes in plugnplay (Audi a4 ones fit but are alot more expensive).

I think all this should be doable with reliability engine wise, it's not like that engine is going to be hammered daily. But are there weakspots in the drive train? Haven't seen a whole lot of modified 1.9 4x4s.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated, thanks guys.

NewTdi

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Bora, Reflex Silver
Sounds like a fun project and a very nice car when done. Injectors can be upgraded without having to change the injector bodies; find a reputable company that can do that for you because they can be set-up to optimize your built. Rods and pistons I heard are a must. Sounds like a good build. Keep us updated on the project; I am curious and wish we had a 4x4 option on our TDI’s here in North America.

p0wer

Veteran Member
TDI
Golf 3 -94 1Z 377hp, Golf 3 Cabrio 4-Motion 1.8T 620hp, Golf 3 Syncro 2.9 VR6 HX52, Bora AJM 4-Motion 2260vk +120% Firad, Passat 3B Syncro AFN 2260vk
BXE brokes rods because bad crankshaft, rods and pistons itself are robust and will not be limiting nowhere near at 300hp. There will not be issues in 4wd either with this kind of slight tune up.

nelegal1984

TDI
1.9 bxe
BXE ломает штанги потому что плохие кривошин, штанги и поршени сами робастны и не будут ограничивать нигде около на 300hp. В 4wd также не будет проблем с такой небольшой настройкой.
Можете ли вы сказать мне, будет ли коленчатый вал ASZ вписываться в блок BXE?