1/4 fittings for airlines that don’t leak?

Mraar0n

Veteran Member
TDI
Volkswagen Jetta tdi 2014
I bagged my vw passat 2013, and I have a manual setup 2 valves , and I have push to connect fittings and they work great but I have my valves in the cubby underneath the radio and the fittings get pushed to a angle when I push my valves the whole way back into the cubby where I want it and they caused the fittings to leak and I think there just junk anyway, and 3/16barb brass fittings are to big so I got 5/32nds and there to small..... I have 1/4 dot airline but apparently it’s not barb friendly.... so I’m a bit frustrated because the car is my daily and I’m running it but I have to keep adding air because it has a slow leak.... and suggestions for 1/4 fittings or tricks to stop my fittings from leaking? I did try heating the line up and putting a screw driver in it to expand it and put it in the push to connect fitting still leaked so I tried tape around the line still leaked try heating it up to fit 3/16 barb fittings still leaked..

Mongler98

Top Post Dawg
TDI
98 Jetta TDI AHU 1.9L (944 TDI swap in progress) I moved so now i got nothing but an AHU in a garage on a pallet.
go to a semi truck supply store. get the swivel brass push to connect fittings. about $7 a fitting, but dang well worth every penny.

Mraar0n

Veteran Member
TDI
Volkswagen Jetta tdi 2014
Yeah I just found some and ordered some I hope it fixes my problem