1-1-2015 Ho5G GTG

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
So glad you know you got the good one. Don't forget it!

btcost

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW, '00 Jetta (totaled 12/23/10), 1987 M-B 300D
I think this was the first New Year's day in 4 or 5 years that I was not at HO5G :(

Sorry I missed out this year. It looked like a great time as always.

The wife and I were just too busy getting the house ready for baby #2 . . .she arrives in a few weeks!!!

btcost

Veteran Member
TDI
'12 JSW, '00 Jetta (totaled 12/23/10), 1987 M-B 300D
The plan . . .if there is one!

two and out! we will have one of each boy/girl

highly doubt we could afford another!

MikeS_18

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'03 Jetta Wagon, '13 Passat SE, '64 Ford Econoline
Hey sorry you didn't make it, but congrats on #2
My initial reaction was that you had to be the age of you, me, and Jack to deserve congratulations on a #2...but then I read back through the threads and now understand.

Good Luck Brian! I think you have a 50/50 chance!

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Well I am a bit late but this was a great GTG. Thank you for the food and beverages. We can not do this with out your support.

This was not as big a GTG as others but a really effective group that got things done. Even though we had to transfer a Passat to Maine for in-depth Inj pump surgery.

The house is now back to its regular configuration and there is a new coating of snow to remind us that we had GREAT weather for hte GTG.

Thank you TDIers for being here. We did miss those that were otherwise occupied.

Peter & Julie

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Well I am a bit late but this was a great GTG. Thank you for the food and beverages. We can not do this with out your support.

This was not as big a GTG as others but a really effective group that got things done. Even though we had to transfer a Passat to Maine for in-depth Inj pump surgery.

The house is now back to its regular configuration and there is a new coating of snow to remind us that we had GREAT weather for hte GTG.

Thank you TDIers for being here. We did miss those that were otherwise occupied.

Peter & Julie

W386

TDI
'96 Passat TDI wagon
To Peter and Julie at the Ho5G. Thank you for welcoming a new member into your GTG. It was wonderful to meet other members, and listen to the friendships and wealth of knowledge that flowed so freely. For someone like me, new to VW-TDIs, it was a privilege to attend. Please excuse the tardiness of this thank you, I'm still learning how interact within this community. Peace…Ed C.