1-1-2015 Ho5G GTG

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I need some rear brakes , can I come??
Everyone is welcome. Check with Peter as to when you can do your brakes inside so the bays don't get blocked up with other work and you're left out in the cold. But I would not expect other people to jump in and do them for you, if that was what you were implying.

tomo366 said:
Just Sold the Hybrid this morning so I am going to be driving the 96 Passat TDI until my new Jetta Gets here....
Dave is bringing his grey B4, and myseld and W386 will have our grey B4V's, and if mrbrefast comes he'll have another grey B4V. I can see a picture happening if there are that many in attendance.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Everyone is welcome. Check with Peter as to when you can do your brakes inside so the bays don't get blocked up with other work and you're left out in the cold. But I would not expect other people to jump in and do them for you, if that was what you were implying.
Jerry (Birdman) is from MD and he has been to Pete's several times over the years he know the Rules!! In fact PeterV sold him the A4 Jetta he needs brakes on!:eek:

Last edited:

Abacus

That helpful B4 guy
TDI
Only the B4V left
I had hoped that he would, with a join date of 1999, but I know some people show up all the time just expecting to have someone else do some work for them. I apologize for assuming it in this case.

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
I had hoped that he would, with a join date of 1999, but I know some people show up all the time just expecting to have someone else do some work for them. I apologize for assuming it in this case.
I would however guess that Jerry is looking for someone to do (help) him since he has a really bad back.....

Jetter_Sprinta

Veteran Member - TDIClub Contributor
TDI
2 Peeps sharing 1 UseYerName//an array of cars
All those b4v's... A blue one would break up the color block a bit, but the princess is allergic to salt. And I need to complete the list on one before moving on to the next.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TDIDaveNH

Left Lane Coal Roller at Large
TDI
1997 Passat TDI x2 1984 Buick Century 4.3 diesel
Dave is bringing his grey B4, and myseld and W386 will have our grey B4V's, and if mrbrefast comes he'll have another grey B4V. I can see a picture happening if there are that many in attendance.
I love it when a plan comes together! A 'storm' of grey B4's

BeetleGo

TDIClub Enthusiast, Pre-Forum Veteran Member
TDI
5-door, 5-speed Golf GLS replaced BeetleGo.
That's the thing about white. People say that white shows dirt, but from ten paces away I beg to differ. White 'reads' white from a distance.

I think my next car will be white again....

TDIinRI

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 GOLF silver
YAY, I am so looking forward to this. I can't wait to see everyone. Thanks Peter and Julie for opening up your home to all of us once again!

seang28

TDI
2000 Golf 2D
Thanks for hosting this event, Peter.
I sent you a pm. Would like to know if you expect a Malone tuner to be there this year, and suggestions on what food to bring.
Sean in shelburne.

PeterV

TDIClub Enthusiast, HO5G Doyen & Zen Master
TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Gtg

I need some rear brakes , can I come??

Jerry no need to ask just bring our old '03 up here and we can get the rears done..

we are filling up for stay overs so let us know.

P&J

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Penny wise and...

I don't have one.....when you get to my age Drama is unnecessary....
Just Sold the Hybrid this morning so I am going to be driving the 96 Passat TDI until my new Jetta Gets here....
Of course, TOMO, the DEPRECIATION on the cars you have sold is more than I was asking for some of mine!:eek:

tomo366

TDI Lifer, Member #68
TDI
2015 Jetta SEL TDI
Still haven't got laid yet eh Jack??......difference between you and I? I don't ruin my cars by not driving them and letting them rot away......Have a Nice New Year hope you leave a few days early so you can get there before the parties over.....;)

PeterV

TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Hey Peter hope things are well. Tell Ham that my golf is still nicer :D.

In order to save face NO it is not! there.

Yours is nice but then again you live far away.....

Still contemplating the MD rain tax thing?

P

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
I can bring my brake tool kit and would help out, it's the least I can do for putting my foot in my mouth.
I can always use a hand but I can do them myself. It is getting hard to do jobs that I have to stay bent over for. After 5 back surgery and a broken screw in my back I don't move like I use to. Going to be nice to see everyone , it has been a few years since I have been up to see Pete and Julie. I just thought of something I need to bleed the brake system also so I guess I need a few bottles of break fluid also . See everyone in a few weeks.

BRUSSELS BELGIAN

Old Whig
TDI
1997 Passat TDI
Touche!

Still haven't got laid yet eh Jack??......difference between you and I? I don't ruin my cars by not driving them and letting them rot away......Have a Nice New Year hope you leave a few days early so you can get there before the parties over.....;)
I resemble that remark!:eek:

SnowCub

Veteran Member
TDI
2013 S350 BlueTec
Our clan should be there although we would like to coordinate with Phoenix42 to get the kids in and out around the same time so there's not too much *short* ruckus.

Phoenix42

Veteran Member
TDI
'08 Mazda3 Hatch
@SnowCub - I think we'll be targeting on the morning side of things, before it gets too crowded, and then head home after lunch.

Birdman

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta 2001 Died by Truck one snowy day. Jetta 2003
Do you mean the glycol kind for your brakes, or the ethanol kind for your break?

:D

Cheers,

PH
A little of both maybe, Weather will determine when I leave to get there. I like to drive up the day before that way I have time to relax before starting on the car. I pulled out the spare parts I have been holding onto so I can put the ASV back on leaving the EGR unhooked of course, if all goes well I will have a DG race pipe to sell.

PeterV

TDI
2000 Jetta 5 sp.
Update #2... Please post if you want lift time. I will start allocating times.

See post #1