09 TDI owners in Ontario

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER
Who all drive 09 TDI's in Ontario? Just got my 09 Platinum gray 6spd Highline yesterday.Installed GLI grille and fog lites yesterday already.Got to put Vision 5 rims on yet.:D

Toronto_Vento

Top Post Dawg
TDI
01 Baltic Green Bora
Wow...Gerry...you went to a newer VW, huh? The older one getting long in the tooth for you?

I came in here expecting you to announce that there is some hidden problem with the 09 already, or some covered up recall notice.

LNXGUY

Top Post Dawg
TDI
'05 Jetta TDI Wagon
Toronto_Vento said:
Wow...Gerry...you went to a newer VW, huh? The older one getting long in the tooth for you?

I came in here expecting you to announce that there is some hidden problem with the 09 already, or some covered up recall notice.
There is the shudder issue almost all '09 owners have :) It's happened to my parents 2-3 times..

Hopefully VW comes out with a reflash to fix it sooner then later.

Other then that, I <3 my parents '09.

eric_TD

Veteran Member
TDI
03 ALH
LNXGUY said:
There is the shudder issue almost all '09 owners have :) It's happened to my parents 2-3 times..

Hopefully VW comes out with a reflash to fix it sooner then later.
Does anyone know what's causing this shudder issue with new CR's ?

Piezo injector glitch?

Also does anyone know if the new CR's run at 22psi max boost?

(Sorry for the Hyjack)

yatzee

Top Post Dawg
TDI
see sig
I've driven my father's 09 quite a bit. I found the transmission to be amazing - I'm a standard transmission, and I'd consider a DSG (if I wasn't going to eventually mod it)

The only problem I found with the transmission is on rolling stops - to put it simply, rolling stops confuse the transmission. It's not sure what gear to go into.

Other than that, great tranny!