'03 seat question

Thom

Veteran Member
TDI
2000 Golf, 2008 E320 Bluetec
\'03 seat question

I have an '03 GLS wagon with grey velour. My front seats do not have the map pockets sewn into the back of them. I've seen '02s with velour that have the map pockets, and I recently had a loaner from the VW dealer that was an '03 gasser GLS with velour that had the map pockets. ***?

Do any of you with '03 GLS and velour have them? Thanks.

robbiebobo

Veteran Member
TDI
'03 Jetta, alaska green
\'03 seat question

i have an '03 GLS sedan with black velour and i do have the pockets in the seatbacks.

Hyates

Veteran Member
TDI
SOLD
\'03 seat question

My wife and I have also noticed this. Our current car, (2000 Golf GLS) has the black velour with the pockets.

We checked out two 2003 Jetta Wagons on Thursday. One had the cupholder below the vents and NO map pockets behind the front velour seats. The other car had the cupholders by the emergency brake and HAD the map pockets behind the front seats.. this car had leather though.

We've also noticed that the double-din stereo units sound quite flat compared to the sinlge-din units like what we have in our 2000 Golf. As we are thinking of purchasing a 2004 Jetta Wagon, it's things like this that bothers me.

Harry.

mobilecat

TDI
GLS,2003,WHITE
\'03 seat question

03 golf gls with no seat pockets...I opened a case with VW. They are telling me that this should have been checked by the dealer and is a delivery issue that the dealer will need to address. We'll see......

MC