03 Jetta conversion

DIESEL DAZZLER

Veteran Member
TDI
81VW TDI PU,94 GOLF TDI,97 PASSAT TDI,03 ,06 JETTA TDI's,KABOTA DIESEL LAWNMOWER

Got my retirement project on the road after a busy year.Started with a busted t belt car that I scooped at work before retirement.Rebuilt motor to stock form.
All body mods done by myself except for aluminum checkerplate box under the rear deck lid[reflection of rear glass on lid] Cut up tailgate from my caddy and glued it to back of jetta trunklid[3m panel adhesive] used it alot , no warpage.Car has air ride by Airlift. Paint by local body shop.

Last edited:

TDIFred

Top Post Dawg
TDI
Jetta Sportwagen, 2009, Graphite
Gerry! It's gorgeous! It has come a long way since I saw it as a 'Frankenstein' project a couple of months (no, not that long) ago! Echo, the WOW, and toss a few in myself! Nice colour!

mrrhtuner

Veteran Member
TDI
2003 Jetta Wagon TDI, 2015 Passat TDI, 2015 Touareg TDI
Wow Gerry, the pics on your blackberry did not do justice....this is pretty slick! amazing work!

TDIMeister

Phd of TDIClub Enthusiast, Moderator at Large
TDI
TDI
Strange? It's hosted on the TDIClub pic server. Try going to to pics.tdiclub.com, login with your TDIClub username and password, then refresh this page. Maybe that will help.

79TA7.6

Veteran Member
Live: Wilbur/Creston; Work: Moses Lake Washington
TDI
2003 TDI Jetta, 2002 TDI Golf, 2005 TDI Golf
very nice. any added weight? build details?
looks simular to this:

http://carscoop.blogspot.com/2012/10/volkswagen-jetta-pickup-truck-builder.html?m=1
Whoever took this picture did a great job in photo shop. Look at the antenna, the whip is still there, but not the base. At first I thought the whip was a branch or something off the tree. Also the house and yard behind it a re a little messed up.

EDIT: Never mind, I see it is a photo shop for Mark Smyth and his next possible creation kit car. My bad.

tdi90hp

Veteran Member
TDI
2011 Golf TDI 6 speed(gone but NEVER forgotten)

Got my retirement project on the road after a busy year.Started with a busted t belt car that I scooped at work before retirement.Rebuilt motor to stock form.
All body mods done by myself except for aluminum checkerplate box under the rear deck lid[reflection of rear glass on lid] Cut up tailgate from my caddy and glued it to back of jetta trunklid[3m panel adhesive] used it alot , no warpage.Car has air ride by Airlift. Paint by local body shop.
Gerry...havent seen or spoke in a few years....I am in awe....it's sooo cool.....great job bud. Claude

03Stnbrgn

TDI
2003 Golf
What are you going to call it? Jettruck or PickaJett.
You told me you were going to build this, I guess you weren't kidding. Very nice.

ymz

Top Post Dawg
TDI
2003 Jetta TDI Wagon, 2003 Jetta TDI Wagon
Time for someone to step in and speak for Curmudgeons-R-Us...

How many pounds of snow can you carry in the back?

Yuri.