Darkside downpipe, Buzzken catback
11mm injector pump
Diesel geek short shifter
Spec Stage 3 clutch
Wavetrac
.658 fifth gear
Skid plate
Hella projectors
Link to ad (with pics): https://www.kijiji.ca/v-cars-trucks...-tdi-stage-5-malone-tuned-wavetrac/1495927689
Stinky without a cat in there. Turbo MIGHT be on the way out, need the snow to disappear, so I can dig into it and see what's going on. Not interested in delivering, so local sale unless you want to make the trip.
Regularly getting 1200 kms to a tank rolling at 130/140kph.

Last edited:

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
I'm sorry man but 7500 for a 400k km car? No chance. You're better off parting it out. I understand the mods you have in this car but it doesn't raise the value of it. Gas is cheap, covid is wrecking the economy, jobs are being lost... You're looking at a very, very niche buyer... Good luck with sale

SKI-R

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI, '02 Golf TDI
Thanks for the tip :rolleyes: - I am well aware it's a niche buyer during a pandemic that I'm targeting.

60k kms on the motor,
35k kms on the suspension,
8k on the LSD, clutch & .658 fifth gear.

Takes a single buyer, pandemic or not. It is a sleeper pocket rocket if there ever was one.

Stay well.

Last edited:

2.2TDI

Veteran Member
⠀⠀
Well the info you just provided re engine, suspension and clutch is very useful to potential niche buyer, might be worth mentioning it in the ad too cause otherwise people just see a 400k km car

SKI-R

TDI
'03 Jetta GLS TDI, '02 Golf TDI
Our Jetta's turbo died, so the Golf has reverted to full time commuter status and is currently off the market.