'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT

MKIV_TDI

TDI
2002 Jetta TDI, 2002 Golf TDI, '89 Audi 200 Wagon Quattro 2.5 AEL TDI
*SOLD*'01 Audi allroad ALH 1.9TDI 6SPD Kerma Tuned in CT

Up for sale is my 2001 Audi allroad 1.9 TDI ALH SIX SPEED...
I'm ready for a new project! I think it's a "thrill of the hunt" thing for me. I'm more passionate about the labor more than the 'fruits of my labor'. After all, what am I supposed to do when I've got nothing else to work on -- come home and sit in front of the TV??
So, I've got a new winter project in mind for this season, and the wife is making me get rid of something before I occupy her spot in the garage all winter.
Clean AllRoad with air-suspension (arnotts on front), 6speed manual transmission,, TDI cluster from Europe, no CELs, no problems. Too much to list for something like this, plenty of custom machining, fitting, adapting...
http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=437756
I never really made a detailed "build" thread, but I did ask a few questions in the post above. I can put together pics and videos over the next few days for interested parties.
$8,000 for a turnkey allroad. Car is registered and daily driven in Connecticut. Passes emissions without problem.

Last edited:

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Tdi-eyed,

It has "Diesel" listed as the fuel type on the title of the car.

Rabbit, I got your PM (and others') -- I'm flying back from Chicago tonight, so I'll provide pics and videos tomorrow!

MKIV_TDI

TDI
Quick pick from my phone from our parking garage at work before I went away on business trip -- I'll do a full walk around tomorrow. Thanks!

MKIV_TDI

TDI
[/url]

YouTube video is uploading now! First time using my son's "gopro" so forgive me if it's terrible.

Last edited:

MKIV_TDI

TDI
***SOLD*** thank you everybody for your interest

Last edited:

Freeze Plug

Veteran Member
TDI
Turd Sandwich
quick sale! can you comment on any emissions testing issues in CT or did they just plug it in and good to go?

KITEWAGON

Veteran Member
TDI
2014 Touareg Exec, 2014 JSW
Neat car. That two tone green interior is really something. I haven't seen that before.

MKIV_TDI

TDI
quick sale! can you comment on any emissions testing issues in CT or did they just plug it in and good to go?
Just a basic sniff test on the dyno