Search results

1. riddleyo

HID Depos $80 shipped!

Sent you a PM
  2. riddleyo

Repair Automatic Shifter Cover Strip + Remove Soft Touch and Polish

Thanks for the comments, glad the guide is still helpful over 2 years later. I'm still rocking the black folder in my daily driven Jetta. It's holding up nicely and the polish is still looking brand new. Hey there, yea the first pic is misleading. It's because I forgot to take a before picture...
  3. riddleyo

Just bought a 2014 Passat SE TDI

Wow a 2104 Passat. Does it fly? Pics or it didn't happen. Congrats btw! You know what they say about assuming...
  4. riddleyo

WTB 2012-2014 Passat TDI SE 6M

I'm located in Ohio, but willing to travel a bit to find the perfect car. Looking for a Passat TDI with a 6-speed. Preferably 2013 with a black interior. Let me know what you got!
  5. riddleyo

VW says AWD SportWagen coming in 2016

I've often written VW about my desire to have an AWD wagon TDI. Heck, I would even be willing to make the sacrifice and have an automatic... I guess I can stop looking at volkswagen as an option. Looks like the BMW awd diesel wagon is the new contender.
  6. riddleyo

Tiguan TDI---realistically

I'd love to see a project like this get completed. Good luck!
  7. riddleyo

Mk5 Golf TDI 4motion AWD Question

Yea, we have a Subaru Forester and this winter it has already proven itself. No more getting stuck in our long driveway. Cool beans geoman. Keep us updated on the progress, I'm looking forward to seeing the results.
  8. riddleyo

Thank you for the replies. Will be looking into everything. Geoman, let me know if you ever get started on the project. I'm dying of waiting for a diesel, all wheel drive, 6 speed wagon. Every year VW doesn't step up to the plate, I consider this swap more and more...
  9. riddleyo

Does anybody know what my options are in building a MK5 Golf with a TDI motor and 4 motion? Assuming I have the fabrication skills and $$$, how feasible are these options? I have seen MKIV R32 swaps, MKIV floor pan swaps, but I am specifically interested in the MK5 platform. 1.) MK5 R32 -> Swap...
  10. riddleyo

2006 4motion tdi jetta

How bout some pictures of the undercarriage? And what parts did you source from?
  11. riddleyo

2003 Passat W8/BHW 2.0Tdi Swap

Great work
  12. riddleyo

Mr2 tdi

Awesome project. I used to have several MR2s, they were fun cars! My biggest gripe - working on that cramped engine bay!!!!!! Good luck!!!
  13. riddleyo

Yea those two vortex threads are awesome for the MK4 interior. I had to use a soft surface dead blow hammer (that orange hammer you see in some of the pictures) to gently tap the automatic shifter handle off the rod. It is kind of tricky to disassemble and I don't want to do it again. My polish...
  14. riddleyo

Audi Allroad BHW TDI conversion.

Awesome project, great job. How about a video!?
  15. riddleyo

2002 Golf TDI For Sale ~100,000 miles

This is such a great deal. Somebody snatch this car up for his full asking price, fix it up, and post pictures of the results. If I was closer to you, I would.
  16. riddleyo

CR TDI into Audi TT?

Yea, I'm following your page on FB!
  17. riddleyo

CR TDI into Audi TT?

Bleh! My goal is to get diesel AWD here in the states in a car newer than the MK4 vw generation. The more I research audi TDI swaps, the more improbable I find it to be. I think I am going to abandon this dream and go to a EE20 Subaru Impreza swap. Boxeer.com has full swaps ready to go in and...
  18. riddleyo

CR TDI into Audi TT?

Question... does a CR TDI swap into an 2007+ Audi TT quattro with relatively little trouble? Does anyone have any experience with this swap? I know of the 1.9 TDI swaps into MK4 Audi TTs, but I'm looking into the next generation of audis. I also know that Europe has this TDI quattro...
  19. riddleyo

Another shot of how it looks in drive. Pretty good if I do say so myself! Now, how I remove soft touch and polish my parts. I started off with the climate control bezel and ashtray. I use: Ethanol (so called denatured alcohol) Plastic Scraper Scotchbrite pad Mother's Plastic Polish Paper...