3. A

SWFL Folks? (Ft Myers/Naples/Sarasota)

I'm in Alva near Ft Myers Fl the other side of 75 off 31
  4. A

South Florida meet anyone???

Where are the tower shops located?
  5. A

SWFL Folks? (Ft Myers/Naples/Sarasota)

Are you thinking of a GTG in the area sometime soon?
  6. A

Ga GTG April 27th, east of Atl on 1-20

Microcar Sat was last day at museum.They are now closed forever web says.Auction in Feb 16-17 no reserve 300 cars and accessories on the block.
  7. A

need a good mechanic in the punta gorda,fl area

vap Talk to mark he is the owner now he bought them not long ago.He is from canada and raced vw up there.His mechanic is from miami seems pretty good.
  8. A

New SE Florida TDI Group / meetup

Monthly meetup How about a GTG once a month at rotating locations.Each meet have one or two classes on repair and upkeep.Have group discussions on mods.One spot to start ,Rest stop camp area by bridge in tampa on I75.What you all say.lets do a event.
  9. A

WTB 1998-2004 TDI under 5000

buy it now Hi if you want a car bad enough you can have one tomorrow.There are dozens of cars that fit across the country.What is your choice.If you see it and jump its yours if you see it and dream its gone.
  10. A

Caravan from South Florida to Lexington

Anyone in South Florida going to convention want to form a group to drive up.
  11. A

Sharing rooms: available or wanted

ROOM share Open to shareing a room with any goin to fest any days available email me
  12. A

Injector swap mpg benefits?

more mpg put bigger injectors in and exhaust with tune and get 55mpg at constant 70mph:)
  13. A

Spring 2011 JAX aka Jacksonville, FL GTG

I'm in for a tune I think I have a air leak in dash any ideas it smells funny and made a hiss noise engine light comes on sometimes.
  14. A

GTG Chapin, SC July 18, 2009

venders Is Peter from tdiparts going to be there this Sat