Search results

1. SnowWife

First Friday 1.7.11

I've got lots of ideas!! Papa Razzi in Wellesley Hills, Acapulcos Needham, Chateua Waltham or on Rte 1, Bamboo Dedham,....
  2. SnowWife

Volunteers for 2011 Fest - sign up here!

Of course I am going to volunteer, I'm glad to see it was voluntary...I thought it was mandatory for some people :confused:
  3. SnowWife

2010 NEDD (New England Dyno Day)

Did he what? with who? when? Should I know something and do I?
  4. SnowWife

2010 NEDD (New England Dyno Day)

Nope the project is not the Forester...I am sworn to secrecy but willing to be bribed :D
  5. SnowWife

NE's First First Friday of 2010...

Is that a money back guarantee :) ? I think it might be to cold for a toga. everything else I second!
  6. SnowWife

NEDD 8, ate

We (the Snow Family) will bring Chips of some sort.
  7. SnowWife

TDIFest 2010, Where will it be?

So who wants to pick me up at the airport? The way the New Englad crew drives, we will all either leave in the middle of the night and not make any rest stops or 2 weeks prior to fest.
  8. SnowWife

NE DD Food thread

We'll bring chips! Whats a gtg without some chips?
  9. SnowWife

Oct 24th: After the Nyno day, how about Pumpkin Fest in Boston

Thus the reason I've suggested naps!!
  10. SnowWife

Road Rally Results

Who organized those volunteers? They should be scorned and ridiculed :D . Being at the end of the Road Rally was not an easy job to fill. It was va-reman and sootman as far as I knew. Oh well next year assign 6 people so when 2 drop out at fest (I know they had good reasons) we will still...
  11. SnowWife

NEDD 8 or New England Dyno Day

Dearest Delvi, I would definetly be up for letting the Benz have a run on the dyno the if only I was sure the Golf would survive. We are on the third axle and a VW Golf TDI make a horrible lawn ornament. Sadly Snowcub has to get to work, and since he works to far to walk we need 1 car...
  12. SnowWife

Ideas for the next Fest

We live near some farms, I'm sure we could find you a nice place with some corn :D
  13. SnowWife

Ideas for the next Fest

So of you know already, but I like the idea of both a silent auction ending on Saturday night or Sunday morning as well as the Sunday night auction. I think it would be great for people who have to leave early to be able to bud on stuff. We can offer to ship items (depending on size for a...
  14. SnowWife

Show 'n' Shine results

What are you saying about our judges? :eek: Did you try buying any of them lol j/k. ;)
  15. SnowWife

TDIFest Results

Thank you for the translation!! But that doesn't sound french to me :D
  16. SnowWife

Paint chip filling system

The car looks great!! Next time you should sit in the shade :p
  17. SnowWife

Awesome Fest!

But caffeine makes you drive like a Hamster!!! The Benz likes to go around 80-90 so it was much happier when you pepped up.
  18. SnowWife

Show 'n' Shine results

I wonder if you would have brought in a lot of money :p
  19. SnowWife

Awesome Fest!

Caffeine is good for you. We prefer when you drive fast. :D