Search results

1. A

2012 Tiguan TDI 6 Speed SOLD

Wonder how emissions testing would work on that? Have you checked if all readiness monitors are complete?
  2. A

2006 Jetta headliner equals fail

I know its an old topic but where are you getting a headliner job done for $100 or $200, even back in 2015? I just paid $200 to recover the board and sunroof shade that I took out. If I had dropped off the car to have them do it start to finish, it would have been over $600.
  3. A

Any cheap fix for sagging hood insulation?

How so? Already posted in #3 I picked up some of those center clips at a junkyard and stuck them in the hood slots to keep the insulator tight. Cost, 0.
  4. A

That's ok on a Yugo and looks cheap and unfinished.
  5. A

No ghetto fixes on this car.:ROFLMAO:
  6. A

Picked up some of those center clips at a junkyard and stuck them in the hood slots to keep the insulator tight.
  7. A

Besides ripping it out. Anybody make up some clips or retainers for those tabs to re-engage the slots on the hood?
  8. A

2006 Jetta TDI 5-speed driving to Florida this weekend.

Car is sold. 60+ mpg with the wastegate actuator disconnected.
  9. A

I've had the car stored at my place in Florida since last July and I'm going back down around Feb 24th if anybody there is interested. If not, I'll be driving it back to DC a week later if anybody up north is interested.
  10. A

It's obviously not as clean as one that's been in the desert all it's life but I didn't see any rust underneath. No I didn't check the liners. That's pretty much how bare aluminum looks after 5 years in the east coast, more from the humidity I think, than from salt.
  11. A

No AC 2006 Jetta.

Sarcasm?
  12. A

VNT is killing your fuel economy

No idea if this setup is like what I have on my '06 but the little hose to the turbo is off and plugged for other reasons and I average 55 mpg overall and got 65 mpg on a 1,000 trip to Florida last week at around 70 mph. Engine has a RocketChip tune which may or may not have anything to do...
  13. A

Made it down in 15 1/2 hours straight. Getting over 65 mpg to boot.
  14. A

180 pictures and a detailed description on my webpage at https://sites.google.com/site/atikovi2019/home/2006-vw-jetta-tdi-5-speed Driving it 1,000 miles to Sarasota Florida this weekend. Priced at $3000 firm.
  15. A

Tell me about 0A4 tranmissions.

Is this a VW made transmission or sourced from Getrag or other manufacturer? Is overdrive on 5th or on 4th as well?
  16. A

Passat 2012-14 TDI Radiator 1K0121251EB

This is a new aftermarket radiator for 2012-14 PASSAT TDI models. $60 plus shipping from 20854.
  17. A

Very clean 2006 Jetta TDI 5-speed in DC may drive to Florida

150 more pictures in an album at: http://www.fototime.com/inv/F03DA25E2D58E28 This is a 2006 Jetta 5-speed sedan finished in Wheat Beige with the Charcoal leather interior. I'm coming down to Sarasota at the end of the month for a week. If there is any interest in the car, I'll drive it down...
  18. A

Egr delete 2006 jetta BRM

page not found
  19. A

Can anyone id what cars this tool kit is used on?

OK thanks for the info. Would it be worth $45 just to have for later? What models would it be for?
  20. A

Can anyone id what cars this tool kit is used on?

1) Is it for working on VW/Audi? 2) Is it for changing the timing belt/chains 3) Does it have all the necessary tools to change the belt on my '06 BRM engine?