Search results

1. V

MFA cluster in 1999 - Vhunter, you out there?

No, you don't need the TMC box for the Airbag warning light, or the ABS light. Thee ABS is already CAN-bus, (is on all VW A4 Bora, Jetta, Golf's so no problem there!) The CAN for Airbag light can be switched off by chanching the softwarecoding in the Can gateway. All you need to do is to know...
  2. V

MFA cluster in 1999 - Vhunter, you out there?

I have made it work, I have a 1999 may Golf euro A4 car. It's a PITA to do, but is works... The only fault i still have is that the communication between ECU and Dash won't work through CAN-bus.... but has no consequents.. I even have the ABS and the Airbag warning light working, and the...
  3. V

For those who have Upgraded to the OEM VW NAVI

Yeah i know, but i have a g-version, and i don't want to down-grade... so, i'm truying to get this to work, but first have to solve the problem's ptc encountered with his airbag light not functioning...
  4. V

I currently have a cluster (1j0 920 842C) with the red connector for the navion the back... But, now the problem: I have a G version navi.... (and you now see what is the problem.....) They told me it will never work.... And this is what i'm trying to find out...
  5. V

I'm very curious if it will work... this means i wil have to try to get a 846c cluster also... in my 99-5 pre CAN car..... i beleive PTC still hasn't solved the airbag light problem with his cluster...
  6. V

The info i have untill now is, you need a dash pannel with immo3 (for example a 1j5 820 846 C (this one is with comfort can! and a comfort can TMC-box (number unknown...) This is the only way the Navi "G" will work with the high pixel cluster.... (?) This is what is told to me by a compagny in...
  7. V

For Tyler Gee: OEM Nav to high pixel cluster

That's what i'm also searching for.... and will it work on all high pixel can clusters???
  8. V

With the speller function i meant that if you put in the city-name, it fade's out the letters which aren't possible.. From what i have fount untill now, is that the G-version works with a comfort-can-bus and that you will have to use the TMC-controller with comfort-can.... (??) Anybody with...
  9. V

For about a year i have one fully functional and precise... Ok, i have followed this thread, but still are unsyure about one thing... Which version of the MFD head do you all use?? a "D" or a "G" version The differance between these to is that the G version uses a "speller" funtion and the "D"...
  10. V

Ok, i have followed this thread, but still are unsyure about one thing... Which version of the MFD head do you all use?? a "D" or a "G" version The differance between these to is that the G version uses a "speller" funtion and the "D" hasn't got thi feature.... Maybe Tongsli can help me out???
  11. V

Reconditioned Golf/Jetta IV TDI Euro cluster (CDN)

What would it cost in euro's to send it to europe?? and would it work in a 99 Golf A4??
  12. V

Heated seats.......

check your pm... only have to find the switches for you... (sorry have been away for a couple of days...)
  13. V

Heated seats.......

I have premade harness overhere in Holland. If you are interested, you can contact me.
  14. V

looking for MK20 ABS/ASR pump

I'm looking for a MK20 (1999-5) ABS/ASR pump.. part number: 1J0 907 379 J
  15. V

Wiring (HELP) for Power Drivers Seat

I used computer cable (UTP-cat5 cable) since it is only a data signal.. Works great!!
  16. V

Question on 2-stage blinker on Touareg.......

Ok, Think about this: I have used my VAG-COM with a tourag. The following things can be controlled by computer by a tourag: If you make a sideways movement for example on the highway, the blinker blinks 2 times, this is controlled by a computer and can be reprogrammed to for example 5 times...
  17. V

Wiring (HELP) for Power Drivers Seat

Ok, installed it in my 1999.5 Golf and the seats work great! even the car knows with witch FOB the car is opened! and sets the seat for that person !!! GREAT!! Next stop DSP and the mirror-memory!! Special thanks to Tongsli!!
  18. V

HELP! 2003 OEM Radio nightmares & upgrades.

As far as i know, is the k-wire still in the T8 connector! This is because if you install for example a MFD-navi, this unit still ONLY works with k-wire! Look in the black 8 pin connector (behind the radio) (the one with the electrical power) for a gray/white wire.. (not sure at this point for...
  19. V

Switch Airbag plugs on Seats

You can just cut off the old plug and solder the new plug on the wires... There is no problem. We do this all the time over here in the Netherlands... For example what i dit: Because i was rebuilding my recaro seats into electrical frames, i borought a couple of seats from a new Golf (the mine...
  20. V

My last electronic upgrade: OEM NAV with DSP :)

Hi there, I have got a DSP unit (the black box, and a part of the wiring... Say Tongsli, do you have by any change got the wiring diagram for wiring up a dsp unit to a MFD navi?? It isn't listed in my bentley (paper) manual... I would be real graetfull!