Search results

1. dbeck_01

cummins on dyno blowing up the turbo - vid

this is my buddys truck, it was at the chi diesel extravaganza truck show in terre haute last year. figured id share cuz its pretty nasty with the flames and the smoke hah http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gW4mUORO8WU
  2. dbeck_01

Fs: Q-loader

This qloader was bought for the ALH engine from kermatdi.com about a year ago. I believe their to be a $100 transfer fee with kerma for you to get unlimited tunes with them. Also checks and clears cel codes. Any questions just ask. Looking for $350 shipped (paypal or money order fine)
  3. dbeck_01

2000 Jetta TDI

4. dbeck_01

MK4 tire size help

currently running 215/45/17 . looking to get 18's soon though and was wandering how well 225/40/18 's would work as in to wide, need spacers? or would it bo ok as is? if not i can get the 215 again but would like the wider tire. thanks
  5. dbeck_01

FS: ALH manifold

selling my intake manifold off of my 2000 jetta tdi ALH.. was taken off because of a pd150 intake upgrade. needs to be cleaned otherwise its fine. make offers . Dustin
  6. dbeck_01

Fs: Dg Race Pipe

up for sale is a diesel geek racepipe that i have only used for about 5 months. getting rid of it because i got a pd150 intake and needed a different racepipe to make it work. would like $60.00 shipped but make offers and ill consider. Thanks Dustin
  7. dbeck_01

1/4 mile time better with maf unplugged??

hey guys. i just borrowed my brothers G Tech Pro SS and went to try it out on old flat back road. Run 1- MAF was plugged in and got the 1/4 mile in 15.67 sec @ 89.8mph Run 2- MAF UNPLUGGED and did the 1/4 mile in just 15.44 sec @92.1mph it was weird because i had some bad wheel hop when it...
  8. dbeck_01

WTB: gt2056v

if anyone knows of one for sell or going to sell theirs let me know please. Thanks
  9. dbeck_01

FS: PP520 Nozzles

SOLD they were used for about 6months before just recently upgrading to larger nozzles . were originally bought from kerma. if interested just pm what you think their worth
  10. dbeck_01

WTB: Heatshield

need a heatshield for the inner cv to keep heat off from turbo. mines broke and rattling like crazy when driving.
  11. dbeck_01

jetta with a stack

kinda off topic upgrade wise but didnt really know where else to post.. heres a video of a jetta w/ a stack out the back rollin some pretty good smoke lol. and no this isnt my car http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6SNk9_3YMcI
  12. dbeck_01

Screeching sound when letting off from high rev

i notice a screeching sound almost like the sound of worn out brake pads but it only occurs when say im in 1st or 2nd gear and i get it up to a higher rpm and then let off and it does it until its below about 2500rpm.. just started noticing it about a week ago. any clues to what this could be...
  13. dbeck_01

short shifters

am looking into getting one and so far im thinking about diesel geeks. 30% side - side n front-back reduction. looks good. anyone using this? i see a lot of users getting the audi tt one
  14. dbeck_01

Mcnally or New South gauges

just curious if both are good gauges. and why is mcanllys gauges so much more expensive, is it because their digital aswell and kind of a 2 in 1 gauge? anywells needing to get boost/egt/oil pressure so whats your thoughts on what i should roll with? thanks
  15. dbeck_01

...VT3 Hybrid turbo...

just curious who all is running this? and how its performing for them , happy with it what not. from what i know its almost identical from the 17/22 hyrbrid from garret but has a 56mm compressor wheel instead of the 52mm
  16. dbeck_01

low beam headlight size..

im looking into getting some halo projector headlights and an xenon hid kit for low beams only. what bulb size would i need to get the hid kit in? h1 or h3 h7? ive seend these listed but not sure wat i one i need. its a 2000 jetta. thanks
  17. dbeck_01

BD X-POWER Performance chip 4SALE

SOLD check this site for info on the chip.. http://www.parleysdieselperformance.com/site/988369/product/VAG-TDISB works with 1.9L tdi from 98'-06' years... $200 OBO... selling because ordered me a qloader. only had this installed for about 2 months.. paypal preferred
  18. dbeck_01

Catalytic Converter removal

have a 2000 jetta tdi, n was curious if anyone removes these on them? does it upset the car any? n does it help the turbo spool or sound better ? had some people tell me to have it removed but they dont have this car or ever had so wanted to know pluses n negs to it. thanks