Search results

1. A

p0544 DTC w/ flashing GPL

So the glow plug light started flashing. I pull over after a few miles. Turned the car off, turned it back on, GPL is gone. Full power, no noise, no difference, nothing. As if nothing ever happened. Plugged the VAG-COM after a few drives and this is what it said...
  2. A

wow.. just WOW.

If this didn't happen to me, I would not have believed it. I love VW. I love the Jetta. And I especially love the TDI. However.. I went to a VW dealer**** over the weekend to get the fuel line recall done. The gf set up the appointment on a Wed and was scheduled for the same week on a...
  3. A

wow... just WOW.

If this didn't happen to me, I would not have believed it. I love VW. I love the car. And I especially love the TDI. However.. I went to a VW dealership over the weekend to get the fuel line recall done. The gf set up the appointment on a Wed and was scheduled for the same week on a Saturday...
  4. A

20K Service on my '09

So the 10K service I went to Douglas VW in Summit. Before I left the dealership, I checked the dipstick. Oil was clear but it was waaay above the high line. I wait a few days and check the stick again. Still clear and still high. Poop. Oh well, it was over filled. I decided not to go back...
  5. A

Mfd2 Nav

Has anybody ever tried to swap their 2009 Jetta headunit for an MFD2 navigation headunit? Is it a plug and play swap? Or would I need to do some splicing or special cables to make it work? thanks!
  6. A

CPO 2006 Jetta TDI

I found a CPO TDI aka pre-loved with about 50K miles. I've always been skeptical of VWs because of their poor reliability but this one is certified. I don't know if that's a good thing or bad? I've always wanted a TDI ever since I found a 2005 golf TDI but it was too expensive at that time...