Search results

1. blizzard60

Fs: 2004 jetta wagon. Oem+

Hey Guys, Just want to echo Shibubba's sentiments. What he says is true! I saw the car right before he moved to Calgary and he had taken care of a few maintenance items as well as adding the kerma DP, etc. If anyone has any questions about what I did to the car while I owned it feel free to pm...
  2. blizzard60

Thanks - I actually just found that out myself. Here's the f/s thread on dubberz.com: http://dubberz.com/forum/index.php/topic,65013.0.html The new owner is a good guy.
  3. blizzard60

This car is back on the market. The fellow who bought it from me had to relocate for work so needs to sell the wagon. If I was in a better financial place I would buy it back because I loved the thing so much. Any way, if anyone is interested let me know and I'll put you in touch with the...
  4. blizzard60

Possible Victoria meet April ??

Actually that would be awesome! Wednesday would work for me...
  5. blizzard60

You still want me to bring the double din? I'll have VDS and VCDS for anyone who wants some programming done. I have a set of MKIV motion sensors someone can have for $50. Set of MKIV wagon cross bars for $150. Euro NAVI "D" for $350. GLI Steering wheel for $75 (no airbag), full MIV .:R front...
  6. blizzard60

Ryan P's Euro TDI Parts - Intakes, TIP's, R32 DSG Snorkles, Turbo's, Injectors etc

Really?! Anyone put one of these kits on a CR yet Ryan?
  7. blizzard60

1h45 with all the Sunday drivers.
  8. blizzard60

^ Sounds good. If my chosen cafe is too busy we can figure out another locale to gather at for eats. Everyone ok with that?
  9. blizzard60

Easy!!! I should still be able to make it!! Either way I won't be in a tdi ;)
  10. blizzard60

OMG I may have to go to the States on the 21/22nd now!!!!!! OMFG this is crazy, I have never made one of these meets. Nothing is confirmed on my end, so I can probably still come, but I'll keep everyone posted...
  11. blizzard60

CR140 Power: Round One

WHP? Wow. Without a turbo upgrade?! I'm confused why a 16v pd exhaust manifold won't bolt up to a cr. Would ryanp's manifold not work? Are the cr turbos electronic actuator or vacuum?
  12. blizzard60

Ah, now here's some good stuff!! So there are some OE upgrade options out there for the cr cars? What can you get out of the cr engines with only tune and turbo? Again, in a car where DPF won't be a limiting factor. Are the injectors and hpfp the limiting factors? Storx, you got a thread that...
  13. blizzard60

K. Thanks. So I know we aren't supposed to talk about DPF removal but what if you retro'd a cr engine into a vehicle that didn't have a DPF? With a gtb2260 what could you do with otherwise stock engine components? Are there injector options to get to 250? I see Ryanp's bkd build where he's...
  14. blizzard60

What can you tune a cr 170 to (with just a tune)? 200 whp? What are people doing to get more out of cr engines?
  15. blizzard60

Car is sold! Sad to see it go, but the buyer is an enthusiast and it was a 100% smooth and fantastic transaction. Cheers, -Chris
  16. blizzard60

Could someone look at a car for me? NJ

It isn't really drivable more than a short distance. How far away is linden from you. How much $$ for you to go look at it? I sent sendjonathanmail a pm on Thursday but he hasn't logged on since then so maybe he's away... Cheers, -Chris
  17. blizzard60

I can't organize a BBQ from over here, sorry. So maybe the route in reverse then hanging out and bs'ing at the Beakon hill drive in is a good idea? At least that way no one has to do too much or organize the BBQ, etc. Ed, where were you suggesting again (that had a BBQ)?
  18. blizzard60

So, it looks like I'll be coming to this in my mums 1.8t beetle... OrdinaryGirl, that route looks nice! Ed, what are your thoughts? Timing wise, for me, an 11 o'clock meet, then cruise aiming for a lunchtime BBQ would be perfect. This allows an early evening ferry for the people from the...
  19. blizzard60

Hey Everyone, The car has a sizable deposit on and the new owner should have possession by mid-week once I've replaced the axle. Thanks for everyone's interest. Sorry to the 30 or so people who sent me PMs I haven't got back to. If the deal falls through I'll let people know! Cheers, -Chris