Search results

1. C

FS: 2004 Golf TDI, 1 owner, 127K, no accidents, absolutely beautiful $5750

Sold: 2004 Golf TDI, 1 owner, 127K, no accidents, absolutely beautiful $5750 Car has been sold
  2. C

2003 Jetta TDI Wagon 5 Speed Colorado

Hi may I ask what the final selling price was? I have a flawless 1 owner no accident low mileage golf TDI that I am planning on selling later this year or next year. Ready for a golf 8 or something similar.
  3. C

Possibly going from ALH to Q5. What should I know?

I have a 2004 Golf with the PD engine as well as a 2014 Q5 TDI. Both are very low mileage relative to their peers because I divide up my mileage between them. Golf is enjoyable because it is 3 pedal car, light and economical. It has upgraded suspension, tires and Rocketchip tune. Not really...
  4. C

German court considers first diesel driving ban on an autobahn

DW documentary: the diesel disaster https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gguwJRrzzF8
  5. C

DW documentary: the diesel disaster

https://youtu.be/gguwJRrzzF8
  6. C

Aftermarket winter rims?

A lot of the traditional thinking is that you only need snow tires when there is snow on the ground. Well I beg to differ. The newer winter tires offer better grip, safety and confidence even when there is no snow on the ground. For example here in Seattle there isn't very much snow, but it...
  7. C

Aftermarket winter rims?

I got 18X8 polished RS4 lookalike wheels from ecstuning.com for $100 a piece back in 2014 without shipping. Don't remember what the shipping is like, but it was the best price I found and pretty nice looking wheels. I had to do a double take on the achtuning wheels to see if the price was for 1...
  8. C

FS: Golf Mk4 stock Hella headlights, Seattle WA - $60

US spec VW Golf Mk4 (1999-2005) Hella headlights. Selling as a pair (left and right) only. Hella part number 150145-00 and 150146-00 Slight discoloration (see pictures) can be polished off. No cracks, guaranteed! These are not salvage headlights, I just decided to upgrade the headlights, the...
  9. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

Golf Mk4 stock headlights

FS: Golf Mk4 stock headlights
  10. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

11. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

12. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

13. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

14. Golf Mk4 stock headlights

15. C

3.0 TDI gen 2 PC group post-fix impressions

I just got back from a 1300 mile road trip to the oregon high desert. The Q5 was packed with stuff, had a powered cooler and did 2 climbs to 8000 foot elevations, one of which was unpaved. Overall it returned (a corrected) 34 mpg. It was also great having effortless passing power at high...
  16. C

Hi, I am using Power Service (the silver bottle). I keep adding until I get the smoothness and quietness that I remember the engine to be when I picked it up in Ingolstadt (with awesome Bavarian diesel). As for whether the transmission opts to shift into 8 or not I think that too is affected...
  17. C

I did the fix recently despite having a lot of info on what would happen to the vehicle. My main motivation was the 10 year warranty on all of the engine and emissions components. Sure the money was nice too, but I figure the free insurance on the guts was even more valuable. So...
  18. C

Ingolstadt, Italian Alps, Italy, Swiss Alps, Switzerland

PM me your email and I will send you another link.
  19. C

Ingolstadt, Italian Alps, Italy, Swiss Alps, Switzerland

Hang on guys, grappling with this site's "technology" on how to get pictures posted... Hope I got this right... https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ddRTHjKRRTcDNzdW1ZU0xiSXc https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3ddRTHjKRRTVENBSUpQVmJXSVk...