Search results

1. T

Anyone out there rocking a B4 still? Free parts!

Not sure, he's supposedly got a GLX MFA, but not sure if it's right one.
  2. T

Anyone out there rocking a B4 still? Free parts!

Howdy Clubbers! Free parts, might help an oldie Passat live on? helped a buddy tear apart a 96 B4 TDI SEDAN for a swap he's doing. drivetrain and most of the interior is spoken for. car is dark green and most body panels EXCEPT drivers door are rust free and straight. bumpers are whole and not...
  3. T

Free!

Thx Nigel, PduBerer is picking them up today:D
  4. T

Stopped by MOE

What's the time frame?
  5. T

B5.5 Passat wagon part out

Howdy folks! Parting a reflex silver b5.5 Passat Variant It's a 1.8t. Hood, front face, doors, hatch, rear bumper, tail lights ARE SPOKEN FOR. Anything else is available. Black Cloth interior, 1.8t engine runs excellent, auto-spastic trans is toast. Car goes under the knife in next 2...
  6. T

Free!

...reflex silver mk4 Jetta rear doors. I parted a sedan, kept parts for my wagon. CAR IS GONE. I have a pair or absolutely MINT reflex silver rear sedan doors just taking up space. ZERO rust, no dents. It's a shame to scrap them. Somebody come get these in the next 2 days or they're going in the...
  7. T

Wheel vibrations when braking.. changed brakes... came back 7k later

Uberhare is totally spot on. The swept area of the stock brakes is woefully inadequate. Our family's ALHs got upgraded to at LEAST the 1.8t/vr6 288's up front as a matter of course, some even got the 312's:D This cures the problem for the rest of the cars working life, IMHO. The stock 280's...
  8. T

All red TDI badge

I'm in! Nigel I'll take the badge if you've still got it... It'll look great on my latest diesel ninja project:D Gotta speak with you about some other stuff too, I'll ring ya this weekend. Cheers!
  9. T

2018 New GMC Terrain FWD Diesel $31K Tax In

Having worked on GM vehicles for many years, I found this particularly humorous:D I do, of course, know what you meant to say;)
  10. T

Wagon owners: how well/quickly does your rear defrost work?

I dont notice a difference between the wagon, or either of the Golfs. They all work(ed) great. Never owned a sedan, can't give a comparo on those. One thing i DO note though, is that the rear side glass and sometimes the rear doors fog up quite a bit, especially when i have my boys in the back...
  11. T

ALH Timing belt tools - FREE to a good home

I third vote Simon, and can transport if need be as I live closer to Nigel, can swing by to pickup/deliver. I also believe a deposit system would be best, I personally kinda had to "hunt down" tools on loan a few times:p Got your parts together Simon, AND just licensed the next 02M Reflex...
  12. T

Still Rockin that MK4? Need good cheap parts? LOOK HERE!! :D

Okay Folks, tomorrow is wrenchin day. I've contacted everyone from the Club who has given me a firm commitment on parts they want. There are a couple of you who have not gotten back to me, making sure you know: if I don't hear from you by 9am tomorrow, its very likely that the parts you want...
  13. T

PM's replied! Still stuff to get, folks! Interior plastics, bezels, knobs etc. Anyone want to swap out for a manual? Heck, I've got a solid 01m if you're set on keeping your auto...:D Coming apart tomorrow, shell is not sticking around...
  14. T

PM's (and emails) replied! T-minus 3 days left...
  15. T

PM's replied! I was on the way to work yesterday at like 445am and I couldn't believe it- I saw cars with snow on 'em. Sigh... winter's coming:( Oh hey, look at THAT! I've got winter tires and steel rims all ready to go! (Wink wink, nudge nudge;))
  16. T

You'd be AMAZED how much you can pack in banana boxes and fill 10x12 shed:D Little bit more space out here in Scarborough than some other parts, yet I DON'T keep junkers around nor do I have my own garage/workspace (yet:))
  17. T

Was thinking about this myself; what might prevent compatibility?
  18. T

Partout will happen in Markham (404/steeles), I live in Scarborough, work all over Toronto. PM's replied. For those of you who have serious discussions with me on PM, just letting you that you take priority over kijiji and have your dibs in order. I trust many of the members here to keep their...
  19. T

Going live on Kijiji very soon... Get your TDiClub loyalty discounts while supplies last!:D
  20. T

All PM's replied. [**whisper**] 11mm pump!! [**whisper**] :D