Search results

1. T

97 Passat TDI

Selling my 97 Passat TDI it runs and drives very well. Has Michelin tires all around with great tread and body is in very good shape. The headliner was sagging so it’s been removed. All door locks, handles and windows work. It has working A/C also the brakes and clutch all feel good I’d trust it...
  2. T

Selling 2 TDI passats

Lowered price to 900 if they don’t sell I’m going to start parting them out.
  3. T

Selling 2 TDI passats

I have a wrecked 97 passat that I’ve had for years and a 96 tdi that I bought with a bad head to swap my engine into. The 97 runs I still fire it up once a month and let it warm up good and it can be driven onto trailer or around the yard. The 96 still has the engine in it but injector pump is...
  4. T

Parting out 96 passat TDI

I’m in southeast Ohio
  5. T

Parting out 96 passat TDI

I have a 96 passat TDI I’m going to part out. The cars almost complete so shoot me a message what you need and I’ll price it to you.
  6. T

WTB ; 96-97 Passat TDI with good body

I have a 97 Passat TDI that my son wrecked about a year ago. I’m looking for a good body to put my engine and transmission in. I put an ad on here awhile ago but with everything going on I haven’t checked in awhile and missed out on a couple. If you have or know of someone that has one let me...
  7. T

WTB; 96-97 Passat TDI with good body

I’m looking for a good body for my good engine. My son wrecked my 97 last year and I’m looking for a good body to swap my engine and transmission into. I bought one off a member on here last year but it ended up running and driving with a little work so I didn’t want to tear it down. I just hate...
  8. T

2010 JETTA TDI 6 speed manual

Jetta pics I have pictures not sure how to put them on the page any help be appreciated.
  9. T

2010 JETTA TDI 6 speed manual

I’m thinking of selling my 2010 Jetta TDI. It is a manual 6 speed with 108,000 miles and runs and drives very well. Cold a/c power windows and locks keyless entry. The car is a Florida car so no rust and no dents and has good tires on it. The check engine light does come on now and then but...
  10. T

FS; 2006 Jetta TDI

Good running jetta TDI automatic with no rust and is a non smoker car. We are the second owners and it was originally a Virginia car. It has 194,000 miles and will need a couple tires before long and the A/C quit working about a month ago. The interior is in excellent shape and runs and drives...
  11. T

WTB; 96-97 Passat TDI For the body

Looking for a 96-97 Passat TDI with a body that is in good shape. My son wrecked mine and it’s totaled I’m looking for a car I can put my engine and transmission in. The car doesn’t have to run or even have an engine in it as long as the body is good.
  12. T

2006 Jetta TDI rough idle and surge on highway

We have a 2006 Jetta TDI with 179,000 miles. It has a rough idle sometimes not all the time though and a surge at highway speed. Recently replaced fuel filter with no help and vag shows no codes also cleaned the egr.
  13. T

WTB 2010 Jetta TDI 6 Speed Manual

I know it’s a long shot but I’m looking to buy a 2010 Jetta tdi with a 6 Speed Manual. I’ve seen a few of these for sale here and there but not many.
  14. T

2006 Jetta TDI 5 Speed Manual pkg II

I have a 2006 Jetta TDI with 143,000 miles the car is in excellent shape inside and out. It’s a non-smoker car very clean inside all leather which is in excellent shape. It was always serviced at one of 2 VW dealers prior to me owning it. It has 4 new tires and I recently had to replace the...
  15. T

FS; lots of 85-92 Jetta parts

I have many working door handles a headlight and a diesel tachometer. Also have a complete cruise setup and a set of 4 door cards from a 2 door Jetta in good shape. Other parts available as well and I have pics of anyone is interested.
  16. T

2 door Jetta door cards

I have a good set of door cards from an 85-92 Jetta a complete set of 4. I have pictures of interested let me know.
  17. T

Many parts from 85-92 Jetta

I have a complete headlight many good working door handles a good instrument cluster with a working tach from a 85 Jetta turbo diesel. Also a complete cruise setup I have pictures of all stuff if interested.
  18. T

2006 Jetta running bad

Jetta So today I removed the o2 sensor and cleaned it and it appeared to be almost new but I’m not sure the plug was plugged in all the way. I also changed fuel filter and air filter and started the car and CEL went off shortly after. I took car for a drive and it runs great not sure what fixed...