Search results

1. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

"Diesel At Last" Reformation of a '00 Golf..8•)>

Hey all, I am here to tell you that my Golf "Solomon" is up and running in 6th gear. Woohoo!! Why I waited so long to join this Club, I don't know. But, I'm glad I did when I did!!! All thanks to The Powers that Be and Fred's TDI Club. Everything I did to my MkIV has been through the awesome...
  2. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Ross-Tech VCDS

If it works as the 1552 works, who cares. Nice score!!...=)>
  3. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

HVAC Problem

Another idea, is maybe HVAC is not the best title, as someone may think you have posted about your house in the wrong section. Just a thought...=•))
  4. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

HVAC Problem

I'm not real sure, but if the door isn't closing all the way, something is jamming it or something is broke.
  5. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Limp mode in 4th gear accelerating

I second the MAF....=•))
  6. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

I think I actually scratched a hole in my head.

Ok then. Thanks Shawnz. It is null and void now. :)
  7. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

That can't be. My turn sig's are methane charged by the driver seat gas suculator malftaction dispensary module..=•)>
  8. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Yep, that was my thinking. Since I swapped the 5 for 6. Maybe this unit is useless on the 6spd. Where on the trans did it bolt? The only place I've seen the other end would mount is the side trans mount. Thanks, mek
  9. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Does anyone know where this support brace lives in my MkIV? I'm sure it bolts in somewhere in the trans mount area. I just don't remember what it supports. Any ideas? Many thanks, mek
  10. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

6 insulator clips - $30 = "robbery"

Thank you MUCH for the info ALL!!
  11. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

6 insulator clips - $30 = "robbery"

Someone has got sell the hood insulator squeeze square clips cheaper than $5 each the stealer wants, even discounted, that's insane. Any leads, Thanks
  12. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

RyanP's 02M 6 Speed Tranny Conversions for VW Golf Mk4 (A4)

Bro, who is going to want a pair of rad snowboarding pants with a badass in them. Lol...:) Good luck, I hope you can make it happen. Everyone needs a 6th. Cheerz...:)
  13. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Mobile Malone Tuning Florida and Georgia

Are you rolling through TN?
  14. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Mobile Malone Tuning Florida and Georgia

Ok, I missed the mobile Wagon tune and I'm in for the remote. Any chance on another mobile, this season? Cheers
  15. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Stretch Bolt Sizes and Quanity

I think it's in this thread... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=331943 If not, somebody has a list, somewhere...happy wrenching...:)
  16. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Stretch Bolt Sizes and Quanity

I saw a 6 speed swap some where, with all the TTY bolts listed. LML....
  17. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Injection Pump Leak

Ride on!!!!.....:)
  18. Der MEKnIZEd Wolf

Still down with 6 spd swap, now crank is not turning.

I can definitely tell you pulling the RH axle flange off eased the trans removal through the bottom. I drained the fresh dope and will put right back, no mess and no strain....:) up three steps on the ten taken back.