Search results

1. jstn

-

-
  2. jstn

Was the TDI Club forum hacked?

I was combing through some spam email and found an email sent to my TDI Club email alias on November 23, with the subject "tdiclub.justin@mydomain.com has been hacked! Change your password immediately!" The email subject contained the specific email alias I use for TDIClub...
  3. jstn

2003 VW Jetta Wagon -- 185k, second owner

Putting my 2003 ALH Wagon up for sale. Please contact me via the ad if you are interested. I will not check or reply here. Thanks! https://boston.craigslist.org/gbs/cto/d/2003-volkwagen-jetta-wagon-tdi/6649577522.html Justin
  4. jstn

WTB: Hella Micro DE fog grills

Looking for a set of Hella Micro DE grills for my mk4 Jetta. I have a set of reps that I'm using now and the quality is awful. If I was thinking, I'd have kept the set off my last mk4 before I sold it! :o Thanks, Justin
  5. jstn

WTB: Turbo back exhaust for ALH Wagon

Looking to buy a turbo-back T304 stainless exhaust for an ALH Wagon. I'd prefer it have a muffler, but if not that's fine. I'm located in Mansfield, Ma. Justin
  6. jstn

FS: Oil Cap/CCV Breather Adapter P/N: 06A103465

This adapter, from a 2.0 liter gasoline VW, fits in the oil fill cap location on the valve cover assembly. The oil cap attaches to the top of the breather, and it allows a second breather location for the cylinder head or to use a catch can. Sells new for $73. I fitted this on my car but didn't...
  7. jstn

FS: AHU engine cover

Engine cover in very nice shape and becoming harder to find these days. PayPal only. $80, shipped.
  8. jstn

mk3 brand new EU-spec Hella turn signals

Brand new, never installed. Include smoked Lamin-X film (which can easily be removed). The bulb bases as you can see are not new. PayPal only. $80 shipped. justin
  9. jstn

New Brake Set Rotors and Pads - mk5 Jetta - Mansfield, Ma

Bought new brakes for my mk5 Jetta but ended up selling it before I did the work. Purchased new from IDParts.com, they have been sitting in the garage for a couple years now. Still in brand new condition, they were only opened for the pictures, which I took today. Cost me $213.46 new, asking...
  10. jstn

2003 Wagon 5-speed Poor mileage

Trying to figure out what's causing my poor(er) mileage on my wagon. It was born with a slushbox but was swapped to 5-speed by GtiTDI and was also treated to pp520's and a stage 3 tune from Mike @ TDTuning.com. Prior to the swap is was doing high 30's, maybe low 40's once in a while. After the...
  11. jstn

Thanks to Chris at Schnell Snail Performance

Quick shout out to Chris at Schnell Snail for some much needed fixes on my ALH wagon (over boost code, alignment, timing check and a minor suspension refresh). He performed the 5-speed swap about 5k ago and my mileage never got much over 40mpg (75 mile daily commute, 90% highway). After...
  12. jstn

FS: VERY RARE - NEW early ventro grill

also as genuine as it gets. i purchased this personally from a dealer, had the lower trim professionally painted and the grill itself is a matte paint finish. it's never been installed, only painted. $300/bro + shipping, you cover paypal fees.
  13. jstn

FS: VERY RARE NIB mk3 Hella french fogs

as genuine as it gets. i purchased these personally from a dealer. letting go of some parts i've been hoarding. $300/bro shipped, you cover paypal fees.
  14. jstn

AHU Rocketchip Stage 3+ tuned ecu

Rocketchip 3+ ECU (JB) for sale. Has a slight shudder that Jeff said can be resolved, otherwise, this tune goes like hell. I did a VNT swap and used a different tuner, so this ECU has been sitting for years. $225 shipped. Justin
  15. jstn

fs: boston, ma - 01m automatic trans from '03 jetta TDI, 121k miles

hey everyone, recently swapped in a 5-speed to the wagon. the 01m shifts well, sometimes upshifts a little hard, but otherwise fine. i'm willing to ship, but it's on your dime. $300 justin
  16. jstn

New OEM MK4 Jetta Leather Bra

As title states, new, never used. One very minor blemish from what appears to be tape that adhered to the leather, which will clean up with black shoe polish. $275 + shipping
  17. jstn

wtb: 5 speed swap for alh wagon

looking to piece together a 5-speed swap for my wagon. located in MA and willing to pick up. thanks, justin
  18. jstn

Brand NEW ProVent 200 with HPS 1" to 3/4" Reducer Couplers

Bought this for my VNT swap but ended up not using it... $139.99 brand new from IDparts.com and the reducers were $16.50 each from HPS directly. Into the setup for ~$172 NOT including shipping (which was another $30 between the two orders). Asking $130 shipped... thanks! :D Justin
  19. jstn

wtb: ecu for 03 alh

looking for a second ecu for my wagon. if you have one your looking to part with, lemme know. best, justin