Search results

1. N

2004 B5.5 Passat Wagon GLS TDI for sale in New Hampshire

There are several people interested. Part of the slowness is just me - it's been taking me a while to get more pictures and such. I just took some pictures of the interior. In this next one you can clearly see that I need to give the interior a good cleaning. We went on a few vacations...
  2. N

Oops, sorry - I saw your message but got interrupted before responding, and then forgot to finish it. I'll get right on that....
  3. N

I just checked with the dealership (Seacoast VW in Greenland) - they did the timing belt in July of last year, at 99,803 miles. I generally keep all the receipts, so I'm surprised I misplaced that one. I'm having them email me a copy, since if I were a buyer I'd want some proof that it had been...
  4. N

Thanks! I didn't take pictures of the interior yet since we haven't had a chance to tidy up. I'll try to do that tomorrow. Today was a long day at sea, but my kids are happy because they got to see a bunch of whales. On the interior - we've had carseats in the back for several years now. On...
  5. N

(note - picture links aren't working right now - I'll fix later. Gotta feed kids) My parents are the original owners of this car. About 6 months after my daughter was born in late 2009, my wife and I finally acknowledged that her Beetle TDI was a PITA to put a baby in and out of. We sold that...
  6. N

FS: Immaculate 2003 Jetta Wagon GLS TDI, 5sp, ~91k miles

I'll PM you my email. You should mount a giant horn on the hood of the car. If the police complain, just point out that it's a unicorn. :p
  7. N

I found the quick response time pretty entertaining. :)
  8. N

Car sold! I hope you enjoy it Vadim! (Votblindub) Damn, I miss it already.....
  9. N

Sorry for not responding more quickly to PMs to those who have sent me messages, I've been swamped at work today. Things should clear up tomorrow, and I'll catch up on messages. Gotta run....
  10. N

Oh right, I forgot about that. Two years ago I noticed a little rust forming just below that lip below where the badges normally are. I had forgotten about the 12 year corrosion warranty, so I brought it to the body shop myself and paid to have the entire rear hatch stripped and repainted. I...
  11. N

Yeah, I'm starting to think I set my asking price too low....
  12. N

Yeah, I still toss back and forth about the idea of selling my black beauty. I actually wanted to convert a car to electric about 18 years ago when I started grad school. Finances at the time kinda got in the way. The Leaf did good the previous year in the moderate overlap test. The new...
  13. N

Yeah, I thought about doing that. But I decided that after having this car for so long, I want it to go to a TDIClub member who will take good care of it.
  14. N

I protect the dash with a windshield cover: There is some wear on the shift boot, but not much. Car seats back in the rear: That's all I can think of at the moment. Oh, asking price.... let's say $9,800. Feel free to ask any questions!
  15. N

How about the interior: One interior flaw: A few years ago, a mechanic hopped into my driver's seat with a screwdriver in his back pocket, poking a hole in the seat. I repaired it with a very high quality leather patch, which you can see in that photo. The driver's door has one sign of wear...
  16. N

Sadly, the time has come for me to part with my black on black 2003 Jetta Wagon. I'm the original owner, and I've put about 91,500 miles on it. It's a GLS 5 speed with moonroof, ESP traction control, and heated leather seats. Not many aftermarket mods - just Dieselgeek steel skid plate, and BBS...