Search results

1. D

WTB: 2010-2013 Golf MK6 4DR TDI W/ Tech Package (or Equivalent Setup)

thx for offer but i have kids and really don't want to deal with the crawl over anymore to get to back seats
  2. D

thanks mz1... i saw that one. history shows rear impact accident with moderate damage and repossession but may look into it further
  3. D

Interested in buying a 2010, 2011, 2012 or 2013 TDI with Tech Package or equivalent config. Tech Package incl Bi-Xeon lighting, Dynaudio, Sunroof and Nav. 4 doors, DSG and silver color (preferably)
  4. D

2015 Golf TDI Highline OEM Sport Springs for Canada

thx again neimis... i also came across this detail review of the CAN 2015 Golf Highline http://www.autotrader.ca/expert/20150427/test-drive-2015-volkswagen-golf-tdi-diesel-highline/ it even states the sport suspension as part of the package "Top Highline trims ($30,995) add 17-inch all-season...
  5. D

neimis... thx again. one more question. just to confirm the canadian tdi's alos have non IRS (i.e. torsion beam) rear suspension like the US models to make room for the adblue tank?
  6. D

neimis... good info. i have a dsg. would weight be similar enough to use same setup as your listed manual? thx
  7. D

Incredible A6 TDI gas mileage

its like fake news... it makes you feel good when it lies to you:D
  8. D

New 2015 warranty?

Warranty should not start until the vehicle is put into service. That usually occurs when the car is purchased and title is created. I would recommend calling VWoA customer service directly to confirm.
  9. D

Need advice on springs - Mk7 Golf TDI SEL

Canadian Highline TDI (aka SEL) in hatch version come with OEM sport springs that lower vehicle ~ 1/2 in (12-13mm) and provide better handling... but I have been unable to locate part numbers... the GTI and R rear springs will not match since those have different rear suspension that US TDI
  10. D

Canceled my Tesla Model 3. Got the Mk7 TDI instead.

I think I heard the other day that the expected avg selling price would be ~$45k after subsidies
  11. D

Xenon/led Sel lighting package

they are awesome... i have them on my new 2015 SEL Golf TDI and also had them 2011 that was bought back. both have auto level and AFS. AFS (adaptive fronst system) slightly rotates the bulbs with the steering. the bi-xeon light emits a much brighter and clearer image that std halogens :)
  12. D

VWR springs on an american TDI?

Tenacious... it was my understanding those were only intended for IRS models and would not work on the US TDI Golf due to the rear torsion beam. They did have a factory OEM sport spring set on the CA Highline but need to determine the PN's or get a VIN.