Search results

1. Lineman

Ram 1500 diesel

Love my RAM 1500 diesel. Get about 28 MPG highway, when I'm towing I get about 22MPG. Very happy with the truck, had it over 6 months now and over 20,000 miles.
  2. Lineman

Stories when filling up at "gasoline station"

No longer own my VW TDI, but now own a RAM 1500 diesel! Was filling up at a the Prime on Route 125 in Plaistow, NH at the diesel pumps and a VW TDI Jetta pulls up to fill up next to me. The guy starts chatting with me about the truck etc and he wants to upgrade to a RAM 1500 diesel too...
  3. Lineman

Ram 1500 diesel

Supposedly the Ram 1500 Diesel's have started production this week.... if the price is right this truck will bring me back to the diesel family.
  4. Lineman

Bye bye 2002 Jetta TDI

I sold my 2002 Jetta TDI today. Had 138,000 miles. It's been a great car with lots of help from TDIClub but it was time. The development where my house is located is only half built-out and the developer is filing for bankrupcy. The major problem is that any development in our town the...
  5. Lineman

2002 Jetta GLS TDI Auto FOR SALE

SOLD via craigslist
  6. Lineman

Dropped price to $5500
  7. vw61

vw61

8. vw72

vw72

9. vw52

vw52

10. vw32

vw32

11. vw43

vw43

12. vw27

vw27

13. 2002 VW Jetta GLS TDI

2002 VW Jetta GLS TDI

14. vw110

vw110

15. Lineman

Was done at 40,000 miles and installed the 80,000 mile belt. So it will need a new timing belt at 120,000. Knowing this I am flexible on price.
  16. Lineman

2002 Jetta GLS TDI Automatic FOR SALE Blue (Galactic Blue Pearl) exterior Gray cloth interior Sun Roof Power windows/locks Heated front seats Monster Mats Hella Black/Smoked E-Code Headlights w/fog lights and EuroSwitch Front/Rear "BOSTON" bumpers (they are scratched up from parallel parking...
  17. Lineman

TDIFest 2010, the location is Portland, OR

Love to go but not sure I can make it that weekend. The frontpage of TDIClub.com needs to be updated : "This years TDIFest 2010 will be held held Portland, Oregon on the Labour Day Weekend (September 3-5, 2009)" I hope this years TDIFest will occur in 2010, not 2009. :)
  18. Lineman

UK : Rav4 Diesel vs Tiguan TDI

In the UK there is a new Rav4 diesel available, in direct competition with the Tiguan TDI. The new Rav4 diesel even has better fuel economy than the Tiguan TDI : "Fuel economy is also best-in-class with an official 48.7mpg in combined cycle driving – 10 per cent better than its closest...
  19. Lineman

Jetta Anti-theft effectiveness

I was trying to find a picture of a steering wheel with the club on it lying on the sidewalk, but couldn't find it.... You never know when your car could get broken into. My old Nissan Maxima had the key stuck in the ignition for several years, and at the time I had to park on the street...
  20. Lineman

2009 Volkswagen Touareg V6 TDI Test Drive: So. Cal. to Baja Road Trip with a Clean Di

Wait a few months for the price of gas/diesel to be closer. If you bought a new car 6 months ago when gas and diesel were over 3$ a gallon it was no question that the TDI was the winner.