Search results

1. 6

multi function steering wheel

hi folks I was reading the DIY to try and installed a multi function steering wheel on my 02 gti but I saw I need to run 3?wires into t10e connector but the issue is all of the spaces except for t103/8 is used so I cant wire it up.do I de pin it or just say screw it?thanks
  2. 6

mk4 vr6 axles/flanges

I forgot about this thread.still have the axles
  3. 6

mk4 vr6 axles/flanges

Still got the axles.need em gone
  4. 6

mk4 vr6 axles/flanges

im willing to sell the axel cups seperate
  5. 6

mk4 vr6 axles/flanges

i have a pair of 108mm axles and flanges from a mkiv vr6 02j trans for sale. the flanges were sandblasted and painted with engine paint and i was going to use them on my mkIII 02j trans swap but its to much work to run mk4 axles. axles are from my old 2000 jetta vr6 and have 119k miles on...
  6. 6

VR6 Axles in Mk3

sorry to bump this old thread but i am doing the same mkiv vr6 axle swap on my vw (getting rid of 01m trans and going 02j) but i have a aba instead (should be the same knuckles n all as a tdi).anyways will there be any issues with running my aba rotors n calipers without them having a weird...
  7. 6

asr connectors

hi guys,i have 3 asr connectors..one is from my jettas old wiring harness and the other two are from a 04.5 gli.the small plug IIRC came from the asr unit that goes under the steering column (4 pin connector).i have no use for any of this stuff.26 bucks for it all shipped in the 48 states (would...
  8. 6

Foglight wiring: OEM-style

hi guys,i read the diagram and i did as so with the wires going to fuse 19 and 3 but for some reason instead of fogs lighting up..my amber turn signals do..i have a oem euro switch and hella e codes..thanks
  9. 6

Heated seats.......

i read his stuff.i already have the connectors under the seat (well one half...other half is missing due to the dealer warehouse sending the wrong part so i have to try and get a exchange).it said for pins 1,3,5,6 i need part # 000 979 135 and pins 2,4 i need 000 979 227 but that looks to be for...
  10. 6

Heated seats.......

hi guys ive been reading this topic for a good while (link was on vortex) and im still really stumped on everything (im use to working on aircooleds).now im going to be wiring my car for cloth heated seats.i guess i use the diagram shown?also i noticed the part #'s for the repair wires for the...