Search results

1. rmorgan

$500 million grant from BP to UC Berkeley

The problem lies in the fact that they gouged their way to these profits, using the oligopoly that is big oil, and their dirty, crooked, liar of a front man, GW to take the very free market you strive to protect, out of the situation. Not only is it wrong, it's illegal, and Congress is catching...
  2. rmorgan

Mapquest Gas Prices (Includes Alt fuels!)

http://gasprices.mapquest.com/index.jsp Pretty cool tool, neat that they included Biodiesel, E85 and CNG. Worked great here in Phoenix
  3. rmorgan

FS: 2002 Golf TDI 5-Speed Enthusiast Vehicle-AZ

SOLD, Thanks TDIClub!
  4. rmorgan

Biodiesel crackdown nabs dangerous felon

LOL Yeah, that did kinda sound Bushy didn't it. I'll work on my logic, you work on your avatar. Man that is ugly! :D
  5. rmorgan

Listen you testy old SOB :D If you don't see the patriotism behind seeking out alternative fuels against the backdrop of an oil war and falsely-inflated gasoline prices, then I beg of you, what do you call it? Certianly not treason!
  6. rmorgan

Samuel Floyd Bolt, a true patriot and a man ahead of his time. Anyone in the area want to show some support on Oct. 20th? Go to the courthouse!
  7. rmorgan

Officials close biodiesel operation Authorities say a Floyd County man was selling his product for about $1.86 a gallon. By Paul Dellinger (276) 228-4752 WOODLAWN -- State authorities have charged a 32-year-old man with illegally selling his own brand of privately mixed diesel fuel, but the...
  8. rmorgan

FS: 2002 Golf TDI 5-Speed Enthusiast Vehicle-AZ

SOLD Long time TDIclubber selling way of life. 2002 Golf TDI GLS Wheat Beige on Black, 89,000 miles 5-SPEED Always garaged (at home and at work) This car has the following enthusiast modifications: 1. Rebuilt 10mm Injection Pump done right by Diesel Injection Service in Portland, OR with...
  9. rmorgan

http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/wb/wb/xp-80376 Biodiesel crackdown nabs dangerous felon DMV spends six weeks on effort to safeguard Southwest Virginians from cleaner air. An accused felon is on the loose in Floyd County, putting Southwest Virginia at risk of ... cleaner air! Virginia...
  10. rmorgan

Good Service in Portland, OR on Vitton Injection Pump Rebuild

Like many folks, my IP started leaking last month. John from Eurojet Racing, our new TDI Mechanic in Phoenix (whether he likes it or not) pulled my pump and shipped it to one of the only (if not the only) shop with the correct calibration tools from Bosch to perform a rebuild: Diesel Fuel...
  11. rmorgan

Funny Prius review....at least I think it's funny

Looks like the BBC took the video down. Bummer. Check this out (if you haven't already.): http://www.greenpropulsion.be/product05.asp
  12. rmorgan

1986 BMW 524td Auto eBay

Wow, you're really asking for trouble if you buy it though. They're so rare, it's difficult to find parts.
  13. rmorgan

Fuel Leak Bottom Half of Motor. Help!

[Deleted] Found: http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?t=121352
  14. rmorgan

TDI Golf - Manual vs Auto

Fuel consumption is much higher on an auto than on a stick. Since buyers are interested in max MPG, they tend to gobble up sticks which are harder to find because VW made fewer available in the US.
  15. rmorgan

TDIClub Grill Badge?

Are there any Graphic Designers out there who would like to take a stab at a cool TDIClub badge?
  16. rmorgan

Trusted TDI Mechanics - By State

I'll Vouch.
  17. rmorgan

TDIClub Grill Badge?

I stumbled upon this website today, and thought, how cool it would be to make a TDIClub grill badge for our TDIs. Looks like $100.00 for the prototype and between $16.25-23.50 per badge depending on the number ordered. Of course, whomever wants to take this on (Fred) will probably add a little...
  18. rmorgan

GB ***ACTIVE***: SS Vacuum line kits

Mine are fraying, I'm interested.
  19. rmorgan

Bike rack... Hitch vs. Roof?

Congrats on your TDI find. If you get a roof rack, don't waste your time or money on the too-tall OEM, go and get a good Yakima or Thule. :) Thank you for parking your V8s, I sent you a PM full of good info about TDIs in AZ.
  20. rmorgan

Fallen Engine

You poor devils. Terrible design. As my '02 ages gracefully, I am wondering if they didn't do a little sabotague engineering just to make sure we came back before we were able to drive our cars a million miles. My vacuum hoses are all brittle, which will cause excessive smoke, turbo lag, and...