Search results

1. ride4miles

2005 jetta wagen for sale montreal,area near us n.y border

its going for trade in at dealers by end of week, last chance to get a good deal on a great car.make me an offer.i can send more pics by email apon request.
  2. wagen2005

wagen2005

3. wagen2005

wagen2005

4. ride4miles

2005 jetta wagen for sale montreal,area near us n.y border

2005 jetta TDI wagen for sale montreal,area near us n.y border 2005 tdi jetta wagen 263000 km (160.000 miles) 5 speed manual, sunroof, gallactic blue , tinted windows, hood deflecctor .fully loaded biege leather interior,well maintained runs great,new brakesand rotors ,new shocks in rear...
  5. ride4miles

opinon pool

14,500 canadian. caa lists the car at 18,000 volks certified (if that means anything? ) ha
  6. ride4miles

opinon pool

Thx for your opinions much appreciated! Just came across a fully loaded 2005 tdi wagon 84k tinted windows manual , took it for a test drive goes like stink!:D 4 brand new summer tires 4 winters 5yrs 100k warranty 3 yr extended for 1200 bucks . Looks good to me? thx
  7. ride4miles

opinon pool

2006 jetta special edition, triptronic ,55kkm full load 3yr 65km warranty like new. 18,500 ; concerns pd camshaft. or 2003 jetta wagen 178000km $ 8000.00 ; concerns mileage and history I do 50,000km a year. thx, love my 99beetle tdi
  8. ride4miles

what rims will fit 99 beetle?

will a 8.75j 17inch rim fit? 99 bug? 5x4.25 bolt pattern? how do i find out what fits? thx
  9. ride4miles

2008 Fest! COlumbus, Cinci, Dayton?

You got that right there a tdi's everywhere here!
  10. ride4miles

Thank you

[ The car show is miniscule by typical VW car show standards. Other than inviting the public to this one event, to what else could they be invited? Invite them to join the tdiclub , the fest is a great place to get more members,there were thousands of other tdi owners in mtl that did not know...
  11. ride4miles

Thank you

thanks! merci! Just wanted to say thanks to the staff for all the hard work going into the tdi fest montreal. It was my first time at the fest and my girlfriend and myself had a great time. It was great to learn some more info on the tdi's ,as i still have a lot to learn! Thanks to those who...
  12. ride4miles

26 bucks for an oil filter!

thx everyone!
  13. ride4miles

26 bucks for an oil filter!

Just bought a volks ioil filter still in shock on the price of an ioil filter! Plus another 37 for the delvac1. Expensive oil change ! any other filters as good for less!?
  14. ride4miles

What should be my first mods?

Hi everyone , i have owned my tdi for a month now,and i am interested in starting my first modifications, could someone point me in the right direction where to get this info? thx 99 A3 tdi jetta 75000km
  15. ride4miles

Downsides to TDI

I've owned my 99 Jetta tdi for a month now, put on 4000km been great. Fuel economy will blow your mind!
  16. ride4miles

New member to the 800 mile club

Thats great the best i can do is the 900km club!And yes that is venting also! I was expecting a little bit more!
  17. ride4miles

Bought my new old car today!

<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">oki doki, iive got the volks extended warranty for 2 years, i'll check into the grey box thing thx i was told timing belt was good till 100k
  18. ride4miles

Bought my new old car today!

Well i guess i can now be an true tdiclub member! I bought my first volkswagen jetta tdi today. 99 jetta gls tdi full load except leather and mags, indigo blue with tinted windows 71k. I passed on the volks 2yr 40k warranty for 600 plus tax! Hope im not srry for doing that!? Anyways thx to...
  19. ride4miles

Choices ,choices

I have read alot of diffrent posts and it seems there is no 1 true winner i guess the cars are close to the same thing just different to look at! I guess it's a hit and miss situation , where you could get a great 99 0r 2000 or a bad one,once again i'll play the lottery, hopefully with a good...