Search results

1. coalminer16

FS mkiv Grey cloth seats

Pull the air bags before trashing if you go that route.
  2. coalminer16

Flash Tuner Kerma Q-Loader

What the original oem tune loaded back on the car or was the modified tune on the car.
  3. coalminer16

WTB - Clean MK4 Golf fender(s) - Indigo Blue

I had good luck painting. 100 per fender painted and 60 to ship to my door
  4. coalminer16

Airbag light 01218 side airbag igniter passenger side (N200) 33-00 Resistance too low

Airbag light came on a couple weeks ago. No issues for several years. Code in the title came up. Cleaned contactor with contact cleaner. What is next? Put a 4 ohm resistor in to see if that clears the code to see if the airbag is bad? And just to confirm this is in the seat and not the dash right?
  5. coalminer16

Tdi electrical needs for swap

Thinking that maybe a thread dedicated to just the electrical part of tdi swap and what is required vs can be removed. Ecu, wiring, ect. I am more interested in the alh but others welcome to have a comprehensive list. Not interested in an mtdi. Read through a lot of information and google...
  6. coalminer16

88 sami with a bhw and a w56

How do you get around the electronics with ecu ect? Friend has a sami with an AAZ and looking at the ALH but that is the hangup is the electrical part. Not doing an mtdi and not putting the dash in. I am doing it for him. I know mechanics but struggle on what is kept or removed for the electric.
  7. coalminer16

used turbo..bew kp39

I would take
  8. coalminer16

2006 Beetle TDI price reduced

So it is $2500 in price?
  9. coalminer16

2004 Red Jetta Wagon Parts or Restore

Any chance for some pictures of what you have? Is this safe to be towed behind on a 2 wheel car dolly?
  10. coalminer16

FS: MKIV Jetta ALH remaining parts - Savannah, GA

I would take both Cat filter heads shipped to MN. PM me if they are still available
  11. coalminer16

Mk4 Box of parts. Springs, axle seals, axle bushings.

I don't care about the springs but I would take the rest of the stuff. $40 shipped to MN without the springs? PM me if that works.
  12. coalminer16

FS: 2005 Jetta TDI MKIV Sedan: located in SE Indiana

I don't think my wife will let me save anymore. We have 10 in various stages that could be saved.
  13. coalminer16

FS: 2005 Jetta TDI MKIV Sedan: located in SE Indiana

Use all the platforms to sell. Facebook, here and craigslist. Didn't see where you are from on a quick scan and putting location in the title on this forum will help. It could be a $200 car and I can't afford the trip if on the Coast vs a $2000 car within 100 miles from me. Auto trannys suck...
  14. coalminer16

FS: Mk4 tdi manual transmission

From what year and where are you located?
  15. coalminer16

1.9L BEW. 75K miles.

Assuming from Canada?
  16. coalminer16

2004 BEW GLS Manual Golf **not running** $500 and tow away - Cleveland Heights

Glad I was communicated I was first up only to get no response back. Enjoy the car Joash
  17. coalminer16

FS New in box, rear MK4 Koni Reds

Next in line. Also sent pm
  18. coalminer16

SOLD - FS - NIB Diesel-Geek Bypass Kit - Mooresville, NC - asking $200.00

Thanks for not responding ever on your PayPal address. Was ready to pay and I asked for it after you gave me the option of how to pay and then ghosted me. At least tell me you sold.