Search results

1. D

FOR SALE: Mk4 Rally light bar

PM sent hope you're still doing these! Looking for one form my MkIV Golf.
  2. D

VR6 axle swap 'How To'

final word? Hey gang- Finally looking at doing this while the tranny is out for other work. I have an 03 MkIV Golf, ALH 5spd. I have the flanges, bolts and seals - I just need to make the final purchase on the CV's. Best leads I've seen in the thread: - mk4 12v vr6 from 2000-2002 or any...
  3. D

6 speed conversion kit

this kit w/ DieselGeek Panzerplate? I've been looking at ordering this kit, question for the masses - Did anybody install this kit w/ the DieselGeek Panzer skid plate? I just want to make sure the transmission housing extension clears the vertical plate-to-frame support for the skid plate...
  4. D

INA: TDI product offerings -– billet CCV 1.9/2.0/2.5 TDI FLUIDAMPR & more

ALH damper GB If available, I'm interested in the GB on the ALH 1.9 tdi damper (03 Golf). PM for details.
  5. D

X-Man's turbos for sale! 2260VK, 2260VKLR, PD170, hybrids, and more

subscribed looks great, just keeping an eye out...
  6. D

CT TDI Master Thread. Multiple parts cars. Quality used parts. New invetory weekly!

3 relay engine relay box cover? I'm looking for the elusive 3 relay cover for the engine compartment relay box. I've heard it was on 97 and up GTI's and some Jettas. I did the PD lift pump swap into my ALH 02 Golf, and I'd like to get a relay box that can actually hold all the relay's and...
  7. D

A4 Jetta TDI Clear Teflon Fuel Line/Injector Return Line Upgrade...

Any updates? Hey! - Any updates? I've been thinking about doing this swap while I have the injectors out. MB
  8. D

2microntech - Helping to Keep Your Common Rail VW Alive!!

keeping an eye on the intercooler drain! subscribe to keep an eye on the intercooler drain! nice R&D
  9. D

mk4 vr6 axles/flanges

I'll take your flanges pm'd - check your inbox
  10. D

Keystones!

Got my keystones! Thanks Matt! Just wanted to let everybody else know I got mine, hope you get yours too!
  11. D

Oil Coolers... You have options guys. LOOK!

04 130HP PD Passat oil cooler leaking on ALH? Wondering if anybody ran into this... I went w/ the big daddy, my plan is to keep on modding the engine and run it hot w/ the hybrid t-stat, so I went with the cooler from the 04 130HP PD Passat, the big one. Got the part numbers, ordered it, the...
  12. D

Keystones!

standing by.... Sent money 8/17 for 3... waiting.
  13. D

Keystones!

cool, thanks for the update! PM when they are ready.
  14. D

MK4 ALH/BEW Dual Intercooler Conversion Kit

hmmm - I could always resell the intercooler... Can you tell me if the intercooler with the kit is a euro driver's side intercooler, or just the passenger side (US) intercooler with some nifty brackets?
  15. D

Keystones!

Thanks man! I figured we'd get some love! I await your PM.
  16. D

kerma, tyrol, bora super-fun hybrid! Aaron- I got a crack in my Tyrol SMIC, so I'm replacing with a Kerma SMIC and pipes. I've taken my Tyrol to a few specialty welding shops, and they assure me that they can weld it to pressure no problem. Long story short, for I've ended up with 2...
  17. D

Keystones!

PM sent a ways back, no reply? I'll take a set of 3 keystones, just paypal address in PM. Thanks!
  18. D

Tyrol ++ I've already upgraded my SMIC w/ a Tyrol sport, I'd be interested in trying the kit when I have to pull the bumper shell, etc. for some other engine work. Running a DG panzer plate, hope that won't interfere with the routing. What issues have you gotten back so far? Can you...