Search results

1. D

Wiring (HELP) for Power Drivers Seat

Guys, I really need your help in making my seats memory to work. I have retrofit them around 2 years ago, but until now I wasn't so interested in using the memory feature. I have tried the Skoda procedure, also Passat one. I cannot make my module to beep, so to "tell" me that it had memorised...
  2. D

Automatic folding mirrors, installed, PICS/MOVIE

Yes, in ETKA they are mentioned for cars with electrically folding mirrors. So you can use them.
  3. D

Additional CCM coding and configurations with VDS Pro

Hi, guys. I really need your precious help in this. I need a dump from an CCM module 1J0 959 799 AH full option, meaning that the index (the colour code) should be 08P (preferred) or at least 03Y or 079. Now I have an 02K and the reason I need the dump is that the one I have (02K) doesn't know...
  4. D

Yes, Graeme, of course. The only thing to recode is CCM module. It was 04097, now is 04099. There is something else to recode?
  5. D

Guys, I need your help: my side mirrors won't unfold anymore. If I input directly power to the motors, they do, so is not about the mechanism. But from inside switch I can only fold them. My car was without battery for 2 months, but this is not the reason, because it often stay like this - I...
  6. D

Then how can be explained that my friends seats (I told the story of those seats in one post before) suddenly started to work after recoding the CCM? Those seats memory never worked even on the donour car from wich my friend took them, with no fault codes stored on both cars
  7. D

Guys, I read all the posts again and also other topics about same subject and I saw nobody said a thing about recoding the convenience module for knowing that it has memory seats. I wrote before about my friend who could not make his memory seats to work. They are working now. The only thing...
  8. D

I had connected the CAN wires even to my old CCM - 2001 1J0 959 799AH and I do have no conflicts. My underseat controller is without any letter at the end of code - 3B1 959 760
  9. D

Thank you for your words! I wish you good luck in making the install job, considering that you already have the parts. Looking back in time, it wasn't so hard. It took me a while because I wanted that all job to look like OEM as much as possible. Even the wires are almost the same colours with...
  10. D

Finally, I have installed my new set of alcantara/leather combination of electric seats, and electrically foldable mirrors with memory. I spent arround 2 weeks in finishing this task. I replaced also the door cards, also with alcantara. At the start-up, the right side mirror changed it's...
  11. D

You made my day. I already found one passenger side electric folding mirror with memory. I think it will enough for now until I will find one for driver side. I have checked the wires that I have in the brown connector, greengeeker is right about the yellow/white wire, is in pin 2. BUT I do have...
  12. D

Hi, everybody. I had a lifetime occasion and I purchased a full interior set for my car: leather/alcantara electric seats with memory and all 4 full doorcards, also with alcantara, with all the switches and handles. All that at around 400 USD including delivery! My question for you all guru's is...
  13. D

Coding procedure for CCM Window Modification

As a late reply to this thread, for the car owners that have 6Q0 959 433 E module in their cars, the modifications that has to be made are: 4361 - deduct 8 (from original value readed with VDS) 4362 - deduct 8 4363 - deduct 8 ---------------------------- Driver door 8224 - add 16 8269 -...
  14. D

gioTDI, about puddle lights: what modell you installed? From what car? Any PN available and cost?
  15. D

Finished with this one. My friend is not concerned about the memory function any more as long as the other adjustments are working. Now I have another 10 points question for you, guys: the LHD cars seats are the same with RHD cars seats? I have founded some leather/alcantara combination seats...
  16. D

The difference between the cars is one or two months only. The memory was not working even on original car, but no fault codes on both cars. How can this be possible? This is puzzling me.
  17. D

FSD with OE springs?

I have FSD shocks with stock springs since FSD's appeared on the market, some 4-5 years ago I think, if not more. I an happy with them also: the car is firmer, less roll, cornering is a delight now, less noise (or placebo). I also changed almost same time all the rubber bushes with poly ones...
  18. D

He swaped the CAN wires and still nothing, the memory is not working. But, as I have said before, the memory function wasn't working even on the donour car and also there were no fault codes. What can be the explination?
  19. D

If he will swap the CAN wires and is wrong, the rest of the CAN network will not be afected? I am thinking if now they were connected bad way, then it should be shown in VCDS scan. But the wires from seats are connected to same colour wire into car original network.
  20. D

I have a friend who just swapped two electric seats from a same fabrication year (2000) car wrecked. He connected the power lines, CAN's and K-line, but nothing from the mirrors. The memory is not working, but it wasn't working also in the donour car. VCDS is not showing any fault in the...