Search results

1. where2

Toad/Towed Wiring?

I'm an OCD wiring person, and I have questions for anyone who has wired their own VW as Toad/Towed vehicle. Having recently acquired a class A RV, with all the other accessories it needs to bring along a Toad/Towed (dinghy), I've been thinking about how to drag my MkIV Wagon behind the RV as the...
  2. where2

$10 off $50 gas cards @ Publix

Check the in store flyers, my local Publix has a deal for $10 off a $50 BP or Shell gas card through April 18th with a $25 minimum grocery purchase. Gas buddy tells me my local BP gets $4.20/gal for diesel with the Publix deal it's like buying diesel for $3.36/gallon. Too bad a $50 card won't...
  3. where2

Hmmm, What's that sound?

I'm not necessarily new to TDI's, I've got a pair of 2006 MkV's in the driveway with 150k combined mileage on them (over 120k being me behind the wheel). However, I'm new to the 2004 MkIV Jetta Wagon 5spd in my driveway with 165k miles on it. The basics: I had the timing belt changed already...
  4. where2

South Florida to Maine, and Back again...

My wife and I started off from the Palm Beach area in South Florida on August 25th, 2008 in my wife's '06 Jetta_TDI (5spd), driving through the remnants of tropical storm Fay into Georgia/South Carolina. Along the way to Maine, we ran some of the Blue Ridge Parkway in Western VA, stopping at...