Search results

1. X

OZ Allegerita HLT Matte Graphite Silver Rims / Pirelli Cinturato All Season Tire Sale

I have a set of rims/tires for sale I put in on ebay if you are interested pleas send me a PM here on the forum , or ebay. This set was installed on my 2013 TDI passat SEL , last week vw take back my car , so i have a few toys for sale . in the next few days I Will update this post with all...
  2. X

2013 TDI SEL Passat (NMS) Flywheel part number

Hi Guys ! I need a little help :) Can anyone direct me to the right part number for the 2013 TDI SEL Passat (NMS) DSG Flywheel ? I got confused... I found this one ,03L105266DL but some another site says it just for manual transmission ... some says it for DSG ... Another one here...
  3. X

Injector for 2013 passat tdi SEL , Part Number: 03L130277R ; 03L130277N

what is the different between this two injector both listed for the passsat 2013 tdi as a replacement part ? ( Part Number: 03L130277R ; 03L130277N ) would you take the newer one or pay less fol the older one ? what i know is : 03L130277N is the previous part number to 03L130277R Local dealer...
  4. X

VW illegally programed the software on dieseils but not on 2012-13 passat ?

VW illegally programed the software on diesels but not on 2012-13 passat ? If understand right , some of us, who own a 2012-13 passat not affected with this mess ? :) "The accusation applies to 482,000 diesel-powered, four-cylinder Jetta, Beetle, Audi A3, and Golf cars sold between 2008 and...
  5. X

2013 VW passat TDI SEL air filter housing

I got a 2013 VW passat TDI SEL , its been in a light front end collision no frame damage , a professional body shop repaired the car , but there is something missing from under the hood :) ... The OEM air filter box ... I'm not sure the previous owner , or the body shop installed the K&N filter...
  6. X

RNS 510 - hw04 - sw 1140 - can not activating sirius sat radio

maybe posted in the wrong topic , please see on this link... http://forums.tdiclub.com/showthread.php?p=3807358#post3807358
  7. X

RNS 510 - hw04 - sw 1140 - can not activating sirius sat radio

I just retrofitted a us spec rns510 to my 06'jetta ! Everything working fine by now, but i have a big problem : Can not activating the sirius sat radio for some reason... i can not go to chanel 184 or anything like that ... Called Sirius customer services , they said , on they side looks like my...
  8. X

2006 TDI BRM Engine bad fuel economy after timing belt change

I took my tdi to vw dealership for timing belt change (641$ , tooth belt , tensioner , water pump , coolant , ribbedbelt ) Befor the timing belt change my fuel economy was pretty good , my avarage to driving home and back to work ,50 miles trip every day , i got 51-52 MPG (50MPH), in the light...
  9. X

Blower motor in 2006 Jetta stopped working

Anyone know where is the relay located ? part number maybe :) I dont think the problem is with the resistor pack ,the fan not working on any speed...all fuse is ok... any idea ? Thank You!
  10. X

01044 - Control Module Incorrectly Coded

HI! I installed the kufatec bluetooth modul on my 2006TDI jetta TDI/MFD2-DVD/ a few moth ago.I did all necessary setup with vag com(HEX-USB+CAM) and i also changed a few things ... turned on coming home feature , set the nav region to Europe (i dont have to see that "ACCEPT" screen all the time...