Search results

1. B

WTT: Fuel system repairs for website updates

I hope this is posted in the correct section - if not, please advise and I will happily move it to wherever it belongs. ;) Looking to trade fuel system work on your 198X - 2003 VW (NA, TD or TDi) in exchange for work on updating and upgrading a somewhat dated website that needs some TLC to...
  2. B

Oh noes! I won an auction item, but have already left TdiFest!?

I received a phone message from what I think was a fellow named Marty or Marvin saying I had won an auction item. He also said I need to claim it before 11:00. No return number on the message. I am not sure if I have now forfeited the item, or how I can still claim it? If I have lost out on...
  3. B

FS: bump stops for lowering 99-03 MKIV

I bought these lowering bump stops on recommendation from the guy who was helping me put my suspension kit in last night. It seems that the kit we installed did not need to use these bump-stops, and since they were a special order item from the dealer, I cannot return them. Apparently these...
  4. B

Vogtland Spring fitment on MK4

In a moment of blind faith, I just recently purchased new-in-box (private sale) Vogtland springs part# 956023. After being assured they would fit my ride, I decided to double check the listing on the Vogtland website to verify the application and I found out that these springs are suitable for...