Search results

1. indigoTDI

seeking replacement weatherstrip under drivers door

Hi folks - one of those days where it rained and then froze overnight someone in my family gave the drivers door a hard pull about half the rubber strip stayed stuck to the door frame - pulling out the little yellow plastic clips and then it was dangling and scraping on the highway for the...
  2. indigoTDI

DRLs just went out

fuse = ok bulb = ok brights = 1 ok, 1 out is there a definitive cause for the dims to be acting up? I've searched the threads - I know it is a problem others have had but haven't seen an agreement as to why this happens. I'm starting to have a few other light related problems - back up lamps...
  3. indigoTDI

Stealership wants 2500 to "fix" car

I had a chirping sound coming from pass. front engine compartment and a CEL. So I took it to the Dealer. 1900 new turbo - said waste gate isn't opening and it's shot:( 150 new Engine coolant temp. sensor ??? Glow plug is thowing a code - needs replacement There are no codes for the MAF so I...
  4. indigoTDI

yellow TDI vanagon

St. Paul, MN - Snelling Ave - nice.
  5. indigoTDI

radio reads SERVICE

double din reads "service"... wuwt?
  6. indigoTDI

WTB Passenger Side Mirror

passenger side electric heated mirror for 2002 Indigo Blue Jetta
  7. indigoTDI

Anyone "downsize" to one car in MN?

Either for economic or environmental reasons have you decided to sell one of your cars or just not replace a worn-out one? I'm looking for some one to interview for a TV series.
  8. indigoTDI

96 in WI

not mine... don't know the seller either http://www.thesamba.com/vw/classifieds/detail.php?id=340491
  9. indigoTDI

Help I can't get out!!!

So last night I got in the Passat and and the door wouldn't latch. So I slammed it a couple times, but no latch...:rolleyes: Went in the house to get WD40 (or something like that) and squirted it in the key hole-and on the viewable locking stuff?? still no latch... :mad: muttering... so I...
  10. indigoTDI

rear wiper arm

Someone out there has a cool rear wiper arm from a Seat ro Skoda and I want one too. Does anyone know where I could get this?
  11. indigoTDI

TDI in Mason City, IA

I would have said hello except my wife thinks I'm crazy enough as it is. I hope you are having/had a nice trip!
  12. indigoTDI

16" with Fuzion ZRi

16\" with Fuzion ZRi I'm thinking about putting some Porsche "Phone Dials" with Fuzion tires staggered 205/55/16 (front) and 225/50/16 (back) on this summer. Questions, 1. do you think they'll fit? 2.how big of a hit do you think I'm going to take on fuel economy?
  13. indigoTDI

Ithaca, NY

Blue golf at the farmers market on Nov. 27 I sure enjoyed your city, and what a great farmers market (even tho it is so late in the season.)
  14. indigoTDI

New high for me. Beep at 770.1 fill up was 15.75 US-gal This was with the TB plugged in. I now have only ~500mi b4 the 50K mark so I'll need to make an inventory of whats up this week. Cheers!
  15. indigoTDI

Want the Ultimate SUV?

Post Icon           How much room do you have on your Visa? Post Bellargio
  16. indigoTDI

Wheel Weights

Is there information available on the weights of the BBS WE RXII or the Montreal II wheels? I would like a set of 16" wheels but I would like to keep the weight down. How much do the Stock TDI rims weigh? thx
  17. indigoTDI

What is this?

Korando TD SsangYoung powered by Mercedes Benz
  18. indigoTDI

Amsterdam to Bordeaux

Wish me luck! I have a TDI reserved and I'm going on a road trip. Do you think I should go the Normandy, Provence or Paris route? I want to end up in Lit-et-Mix to visit friends.
  19. indigoTDI

What is the best looking front end?

If you were stuck on I94 in the Twin Cities today, I apologize. I didn't cause any accidents but I was in one of those accidents! Everyone is OK. Long and short of it is... I was side-swiped on both sides ultimately pushing me into the car in front of me. So, I'll need new mirrors and front...
  20. indigoTDI

WTB Drivers side lower valance grill insert.

I want the version with the thicker leading edge on the grills. Thx.