Search results

1. Bing

Fuel leaks . .fixed first , now a 2nd..

(2003 ALH) A month ago I noticed i had fuel bubbling out around my #1 injector body after I was smelling diesel when outside of car..Checked torque on hold down bracket by loosening and retightening..still bubbles..I pulled the injector and crush washer ,cleaned the hole out ,cleaned and heated...
  2. Bing

Fs: Vnt15 ,alh im

I recently upgraded turbo and manifold and am now selling the clean stock ALH intake manifold , EGR pipe with EGR block off plate and the VNT-15 with minimal shaft play,removed from my car with 100k miles on it . . VNT-15....SOLD VERY Clean ALH intake manifold with egr delete block off...
  3. Bing

WANTED . .1 Glow Plug . .CEL is on. .

2003 Golf ALH.. .CEL illuminated . .Pulled code . .Glow plug #4. . .Not ruling out the harness yet , just thought i would swap out a plug first . . Thanks, Bing
  4. Bing

Looking for turbo back exhaust DIY info . .

Has anyone fabbed there own Turbo back exhaust system for their MK4 Golf TDI (ALH) in there garage ? whether it is a 2.5" 3" or larger ? Was curios to see what pieces you used to construct it and if there are any plans floating around to follow. . . .My golf is my DD and will not have the...
  5. Bing

Upgrading to stage2. .MAP sensor question . .

I have searched and read . . but still finding nothing. . I am trying to find out if it necessary to upgrade from a 2.5BAR OE map sensor on my 2003 ALH to a 3BAR sensor if im installing PP764's ,PD150 mani and going to a stage 2 tune on my VNT-15 . . I have found that it is if i were to...
  6. Bing

FS: VR6 front axle flanges . .

Deleted
  7. Bing

Just got a CEL , and some wording on my Bora cluster . .

Just got a CEL . . YUP , its a Glow plug . . . My 03 Golf tdi has a Bora cluster installed which had a display i never saw before . . yesterday morning i got in the car and started it up like business as usual . .30 seconds later i got a BEEEEEEEEEEEP , then a CEL and "Emissions Workshop" on...
  8. Bing

Uploading the "Fuelly" link . .Help

I have created a Fuelly account to track my mileage , followed all directions , copied URL link into proper box and i get "invalid link" when i save sig or upload link . . Any help would be great . . thx
  9. Bing

FS : K03 turbo with 71k miles .

Just putting this out there . . This turbo came off a 01 Audi 1.8t with 71k miles on the clock .. Car had the K04 upgrade installed and turbo has been sitting wrapped in a box since 2006. .Great condition,no shaft play,no leaks,all mechanical parts function flawlessly . . . Make an offer .