Search results

1. Bing

wtb omi and upgraded intercooler piping for my alh

I do .. with silicone CCV tube and 90* .. It was on my 03 ALH with VNT17 upgrade..1 yr old and has clamps + heat wrap intact...
  2. Bing

Fs: Vnt15 ,alh im

VERY Clean ALH Intake manifold with EGR delete block off plate still for sale..
  3. Bing

Fuel leaks . .fixed first , now a 2nd..

Pump is dry...Looks like the nipple cap on #1 is leaking...Will get a new cap and see...
  4. Bing

The Vanity Plate Thread

Plate on the back of the wifes 12' JSW ...."GAZOLE"
  5. Bing

Scan Gauge II XGauge - EGT & Boost

Are there any benefits or upgrades the SGII has over the 1st SG?? Looking to get one for the 12' JSW..Considered the OBDII Blutooth for the Torque App but getting rid of the droid 4 for the iPhone 5 real soon..
  6. Bing

I have replaced the return lines with silicone , i will check that cap that plugs the nipple on the #1 injector body....Could be an issue , will see...
  7. Bing

i know the GP's are not supplied with fuel , it almost looked like fuel was bubbling out around it as if it(fuel) were being pushed out of the GP hole by the cylinder compression...
  8. Bing

(2003 ALH) A month ago I noticed i had fuel bubbling out around my #1 injector body after I was smelling diesel when outside of car..Checked torque on hold down bracket by loosening and retightening..still bubbles..I pulled the injector and crush washer ,cleaned the hole out ,cleaned and heated...
  9. Bing

Turbo sold . .
  10. Bing

Yes 2003 , and the original . . .PM replied
  11. Bing

I recently upgraded turbo and manifold and am now selling the clean stock ALH intake manifold , EGR pipe with EGR block off plate and the VNT-15 with minimal shaft play,removed from my car with 100k miles on it . . VNT-15....SOLD VERY Clean ALH intake manifold with egr delete block off...
  12. Bing

Fogs On A Budget $143; wth Pictures

subscribed . . Great work on the write ups and pics !!
  13. Bing

Map of Gas Stations that sell NON-BioDIESEL?

I have an App on my droid phone called "gas buddy" , it uses my current location when im driving to see where the gas/diesel stations are and the current price. I dont know if it will let you know what the cetane rating is or if its bio-diesel or not. . .The App might have different seettings...
  14. Bing

GTG Winnsboro SC Saturday July 14

Havent been on here in the GTG section in a while and missed the last GTG at Dan's. .Terrydtdi told me about this and it looks like the wife and I will be able to join . .Anyone else from Charleston going and might want to join the caravan ??
  15. Bing

November 2011 Mileage Thread

November 13th, 2011 Driver:Bing Miles: 698 Gallons: 16.264 Model Year: 2003 Model: Golf TDI Tranny: 5 sp with .681 Fuel Type: ULSD Price: $3.84/GAL MPG: 42.98 Total Miles: 105,115 Fuel Station: Sunoco
  16. Bing

The <$100 Lower IC pipe (pancake pipe) upgrade

I have been looking to do this . .Thanks for the write up!
  17. Bing

CAT fuel filter, Air monitor and Oil testing

Thank you for the links. . Doing the CAT filter install tomorrow morning..
  18. Bing

Glow plugs 101 ***Ver. 2.0***

Thats exactly what i did . The 2 now live in my small spare parts bin..
  19. Bing

Replaced all 4 GP's , cleared code , and now on day 3 with no CEL. . . .
  20. Bing

I tested each one exactly the same way . . .